Back Home

To say that I finally get to come home with Bruno and my son, is a blessing. To walk off of this plane and to go home, is such an amazing feeling.

I got my baby girls back from Jaime's house, and I will never be far from my children again. "Okay, everyone, time for bed!" I say.

Brenda and Cambrea, we're tucked into bed, and Peter was preparing for bed.

"Mom!" He called. "Yes Peter?" He got out of bed and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, for mistreating you. Thank you for everything." He said. I kissed his forehead. "Anything for my baby." I smiled. "Now, off to bed!" I pat his back.

I exit his room and I walk to the room Bruno and I share. "I'm so glad we're back home, and everyone is safe." "No worries, just happiness." Bruno added.

"I love you Bruno, so much. Thank you for sticking by my side this whole time. You're truly a blessing. Because of you, I have three beautiful children and I know my parents." I kissed his cheek. "I love you too. I'd do anything for you, and I'd do it all over again, just for you." I pulled the covers up to my chest and said, "I wonder what tomorrow holds for us." I say. "Another loving and bright day with you." He kissed me on my lips, and it was lights out in the Hernandez home.

The end