Meeting a Dark Bear and Story Time!

Fredbear opened the closet door to reveal a short hallway. There were four doors, two on each side. At the end of the hall on a rather large chair sat a small rabbit doll. It just lay limp until the others came, causing it to jolt up as if it were asleep beforehand. The doll seemed to stare at Crow with what looked like a questioning glance. The boy just kept his expression unreadable, though he had trouble keeping himself from chuckling at how adorable the doll looked. He also noticed that the doll didn't look as damaged as the robots- a bit dirty, yes, but other than that it looked fine.

"Who's the kid?", the rabbit asked in a high-pitched voice, though it could be classified as male.

"It's a long story...", Fredbear said before looking at the boy, "Crow, meet Plushtrap."

"Yo.", he said simply with a small wave. Plushtrap simply returned the wave before looking at one of the doorways. Suddenly, the entire hall seemed to gain an eerie feeling- almost the same as when Crow saw Fredbear, but...darker. The boy visibly shuddered slightly as he felt himself being completely engulfed by the aura covering the hall. From the doorway, stepped in another robot. This one almost looked like a copy of Fredbear, except it was black and its accessories were yellow. When the robot's gaze met Crow's, they just stared at each other. Crow had to resist the urge to shudder again, as he felt something from this robot. It was different from the others, on a completely different level than even Fredbear! It was as if it were made from fear itself, its irises shielding an almost feral hunger. After more silent staring, the robot turned to its counterpart.

"Care to explain?", it said in a deepened but hollowed voice(David Near).

"Well, Freddy found him after the freddles ran out into the darkness.", Fredbear answered, "He said he didn't know how he got here, so we planned on killing him. However, he threw Foxy into the hallway, sealed the doors, and tied Freddy up to interrogate him. It's obvious that he's different than most humans, so I decided to bring him to you."

When he was done explaining, Plushtrap's jaw was wide open. Foxy and Freddy still seemed to be irritated from what happened before. Chica and Bonnie seemed to just look on, which was understandable since nothing happened to them. Nightmare just closed his eyes as he tried to comprehend the explanation, while Crow just fiddled with his hair. After a few moments, Nightmare finally spoke up.

"How much do you know?", he asked the boy, who seemed to perk up at the robot's voice.

"The least I could get is that you guys were created from the fear of a child who died however long ago. After that, you all became blood-thirsty killers who target whichever child ends up in this place.", he closed his eyes for a moment before continuing, "From what Freddy said, it's only because of the fear implanted in you that you act this way."

The black bear's eyes widened slightly. This boy was clever, VERY clever. He had to admit, he was impressed by what Fredbear said he did. It was even more impressive because of what the boy was able to draw from Freddy, who shifted his eyes around. The kid would make a good addition to their little group if it weren't for him having moral values. Nightmare chuckled a bit as his permanent grin seemed to widen at Crow.

"Oh, you're good.", he said after he finished chuckling, "you're very good."

Crow interjected before the bear could give any more praise, "Enough of that. I'm still curious about the original child. How exactly did he die?"

All of them grew silent at the question. Crow felt the air grow warm, but still cool. It resembled sadness and distraught. He looked at the robots and doll to see that they were all looking down. He instantly knew he hit something he shouldn't have. Sure, he was going a bit far, but he wanted to understand why they do what they do. In order to find that out, he had to know...

Fredbear spoke up first, "It was a long time ago. We were only plushies back then, but we could talk to him in his imagination. His older brother wasn't kind to him, however..."

Next came Freddy, "He kept picking on him and making him cry. He was especially scared of animatronics- specifically those at Fredbear's Family Diner. Even though he got us from that place, he didn't want to go anywhere near Fredbear and Spring Bonnie- the main animatronics there."

Bonnie continued, "That all changed when his birthday came around. Each night before then, his fear made us into these...forms and played the game we play now. He grew scared because of the nightmares and tried to calm down, but it only got worse."

Chica, "His brother kept scaring him with a Foxy mask each day, making him cry and lock himself in his room. He even trapped him in the diner at one point. Then, on his birthday..."

Foxy, "T' lad's brother was thar with him, along with his buckos. They made fun o' him for cryin' so much. They decided t' brin' him closer t' t' stage, where Fredbear was..."

Nightmare, "They all put him inside of Fredbear's mouth while he kept crying and thrashing, but his tears loosened the springlocks. They came down and..."

The black bear trailed off after that, knowing Crow could figure out the rest himself. The boy, meanwhile, just stood there with wide eyes, not even noticing the tear streaks that stained his face. He could never imagine something so sad happening to anyone! He felt a lot of emotions. Sympathy for the child, anger at his brother as well as his friends, but most of all understanding for the animatronics.They didn't want to do this, but they had no choice.

"I suppose he died then, correct?", he said quietly.

"Not instantly...", Fredbear replied, "He was at least taken to a hospital, but died shortly after."

"And...the brother?"

"We're not sure. When he died, we ended up here."

Crow nodded and wiped his tears away. He then sat back against the wall and just stayed there, collecting his thoughts. Their story was easy to understand but was still a bit overwhelming. He understood that they had no other way of coping with the child's death other than killing, but could there be another way? He kept thinking about this until he felt something tug at his mind...hard. He yelled out as he quickly recognized the feeling.

"What's wrong?", Bonnie asked as he and the others looked at the boy worriedly.

"We have t-to...get outside.", Crow said, struggling to his feet and stumbling out of the hall. Soon enough all of them were on the porch of the house as something lit up the darkness in front of them. Crow scowled as he felt the pain in his head weaken slightly. In front of them was a glowing portal which seemed to glow brightly. From it, two large creatures appeared. They were both purple and had glowing white eyes. They growled as they spotted the boy.

"Well then...things just got a bit more exciting."