Adventures with Robots

After getting the animatronics out of the imagination, Crow went to the bedroom to investigate something. As Freddy told him, they kill whatever child appears on the bed. It didn't seem like they knew how it worked, as they simply accepted it as a part of their world. Come to think of it, they could care less for how it worked as long as they could kill. Then again, Crow was at first a target, but now that the robots knew more about him and were acting more tame. Currently, he was still looking at the bed, trying to see if there was some clue as to how kids appeared there.

It seems in normal sight there's nothing, the boy thought, but what about...

At that thought, he placed his hands on the front of the bed and closed his eyes.

~~*~~

Crow POV

Once I closed my eyes, I concentrated my energy onto the bed. Soon after, I could see the energy that made it up. It looked like it was completely grey, much like the key I got from the portal I closed. However, something unusual stood out to me. There was a large white spot glowing near the middle. I automatically knew this was what I was looking for.

I reached a hand over the spot and concentrated. I could see my own energy, a lighter grey, approaching the white spot and trying to encase it. However, it showed resistance by sending sparks through me. I grunted and persisted, finally encasing it and pulling it out. I opened my eyes and looked at the dark ball in my hand. I could already sense dark energy in it, but there was something else. I thought nothing of it and crushed the ball, overloading it with my own energy and destroying it. I perked up when I heard movement at one of the doors.

"I know you're there.", I said out loud, bringing my attention to the left door, from which Freddy and Foxy came in. I raised an eyebrow at them slightly, to which they simply scratched the backs of their heads, avoiding my gaze.

"We thought it would be a good idea to apologize for what happened earlier..", Freddy said, "I guess we both let our anger get to us."

"Aye.", Foxy added, "We did seem a bit rash while we were angry."

I was silent for a bit before speaking, "I guess part of that is my fault as well. I may have gotten a bit irritated when Freddy lunged at me, and I suppose it was a bit much to throw insults at you. However, I think it would be best if we put it behind us."

The two of them were shocked at first, but nodded.

~~*~~

3rd Person POV

While he was figuring out what to do about the animatronics' desire to kill, Crow got a chance to interact with them more. From what he could tell, Chica seemed to be mostly optimistic and obsessed with pizza and cupcakes. Bonnie seemed goofy at times, the same for the Freddles. Foxy seemed mostly secluded to himself and Freddy seemed the same way- the difference being that the bear had his smaller counterparts for company. Then there was the subject of Fredbear and Nightmare, the latter of the two being far more dark than the former. In fact, Nightmare seemed like the equivalent of a ghost- disappearing and reappearing randomly. Plushtrap seemed to spend most of his time on his chair.

There wasn't much for Crow to go on, but he decided to just spend more time with them to try and learn more.