The Fight of Will

N.Freddy POV

          When I opened my eyes, they widened slightly. I half-expected us to end up in the same place as before, but it was completely different. Instead of just a chunk of rock, we were in what looked like a stone castle. Windows were to the side, which revealed nothing but black. In terms of the castle itself, we seemed to be in a hallway of some kind.

          Glowing symbols were pulsing along the bottom of them, with Crow's amulet pulsing as well- making me believe they were connected. With that in mind, I deduced this must be his subconscious. It was dark, cold like ice, as if it were hiding a secret. The others seemed to be looking around as well, with the exception of Crow, who was narrowing his eyes while looking at the ground.

"It's quiet...", Nightmare noted, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah...I don't exactly show much of my personality in my mind.", Crow said, proving my theory about us being in his subconscious.

"Now that we're here, we need to draw out the fear from you and fight it."

"How do we do that?", I asked.

"Concentrate.", he said, "The fear is what made you the way you are, so if you concentrate hard enough, you'll relapse."

~~*~~

3rd Person POV

          As the animatronics closed their eyes, Crow stepped back a considerable distance. He knew what would happen if be were too close- and he already experienced what kind of damage they could do. Their bodies started to darken, leaving only their eyes visible. It was drawing near, and soon their fate will be decided. The boy raised a glowing hand towards them and waited.

          Once they growled at him, Crow flexed his hand, causing glowing chains to extend out and hit each of them in their chests. He pulled his hand back, causing the robots to separate from their darkened forms. As this happened, he formed a shield around them, keeping the darkened ones at bay. One by one, they all opened their eyes and were shocked to see their darkened forms behind the shield.

"So, those are...", Fredbear said.

"Yup.", Crow replied, popping the p, "Since we're in the subconscious I was able to separate you from the fear. However, in order to fully get rid of it, you have to beat it."

"I think that will be harder than it sounds.", Plushtrap stated as he and the others looked towards the beings beyond the shield. Darkened streams were emanating from their bodies and heading towards the shield. As they collided, the barrier cracked slightly, Crow recoiling as if being hurt. He stumbled a bit before holding his hand out, causing the key to appear.

"Don't forget where we are. We're in the mind, specifically my mind- which is my domain. The mind translates to our imagination, so all we have to do is think, and it will appear."

          This was unfortunately met with baffled looks, much to the boy's immense frustration. He had to question their intelligence sometimes, as it seemed as if they were complete and utter idiots. He raised a hand towards the sentient robots and snapped his fingers, causing objects to materialize in front of them. Freddy had a microphone, Bonnie had a guitar, Foxy had a sword attachment for his hook, Chica had a frying pan, Fredbear and Nightmare each had pistols, and Plushtrap had a pocket knife.

"That's what I meant.", the boy said with a deadpan expression, "To use the guns, aim and pull the trigger- and make sure to keep steady! Bonnie, all you have to do is play anything and it'll turn into an attack. Freddy, you throw the mic or spin it in your hand, and the other three...you know what to do. Now GO!"

          With that, Crow dropped the shield and crushed the key. One this happened, the animatronics jolted as they felt something. It was as if someone electrocuted them, but instead of inflicting pain it felt energizing. No, it was more than that, it was as if they were connecting to each other on a deeper level. They only stayed like this for a few seconds before charging toward the feared beings. Said creatures growled before charging at their counterparts, all the while Crow levitated himself above them and watched.

It's all up to them now, he thought.

          In a way, he was correct. The fear was a part of the robots' minds, so they had to be the ones to defeat it. The least Crow could do was lend a hand to help them, but for now he was content in seeing what they could do. The fact that they truly cared about him as much as he did them made a number of possibilities. He could tell things were about to get interesting.

~~*~~

          Things progressed rather well. Crow watched as each robot fought their respective counterpart. Freddy kept dodging attacks from his feared self while throwing his mic, hitting and coming back to him like a boomerang. The dark bear roared loudly, knocking the brown one back a bit before he stood up and spun the mic in front of him. It started glowing before, to his shock, shooting giant pizzas at his target! The bear stood with his jaws agape as the cheesy disks impacted the darkened ursine.

          Bonnie was having a bit more trouble fighting his counterpart. The purple rabbit defending himself with the guitar, which proved to be quite durable. He at least tried using it as a sword by swinging it around, but it did little at that front. He found himself backed against the wall as he remembered what Crow said. He brought the instrument to the appropriate stance and did a hard strum, causing a soundwave to erupt from it, knocking the dark rabbit away, which growled in an almost feral way.

          Chica kept her distance from her own double, as it kept snapping at her with it's teeth. It even threw it's cupcake at her, but she knocked it away with the frying pan. She didn't really understand why Crow gave her something so dull as a weapon. Sure she could hit her darkened self with it, but what damage could it do!? Her thoughts were broken by a growl from right behind her, causing her to swing the pan in desperation. What she didn't expect was the pan to glow and knock the darkened chicken back to a wall. She smirked in almost giddily and went back to the fight.

          Foxy was running alongside his counterpart, both of them trying to knock each other away. Both seemed to be equally matched, but neither wanted to accept defeat. Foxy slashed his sword at his dark copy, who used it's hook in defense. The red fox was getting rather irritated by how long the race was going for, wanting to just end it already! He saw his sword glow crimson as if it understood his thoughts, causing the mechanical vulpine to smile cockily. With one slash, the darker fox was knocked away, the other skidding to a stop with a triumphant grin.

          Plushtrap was having a hard time beating his double. The two simply ran around, punching and kicking each other to no avail. The plush bunny completely disregarded the pocket knife, as if it weren't there. This changed when his counterpart decided to bite him on the ear. He finally decided to use it, holding the blade in front of him as a threat. The darker plush charged at him, ready to bite again! The other one charged as well, the blade glowing as he got ready. Just as they collided, Plushtrap sliced his double in the chest, a small white mark left as the dark bunny staggered and growled still.

          Fredbear and Nightmare were most likely having the hardest time with their respective counterparts. Seeing as they're both able to teleport with relative ease, it was understandable that they had a hard time shooting their doubles. The largest problem was that they both moved in sync, acting as if they were one singular being. Meanwhile, the two bears just kept to their own techniques, trying to separate them. It was becoming obvious that they had to beat their doubles at their own game. Fredbear looked at Nightmare, the latter nodding before they both stood side to side, each lifting a pistol beside the other. The darker bears growled before jumping and bouncing off a wall, flying at the two with claws sharpened and outstretched. The pistols started glowing as the other two bears took aim, making sure that it was precise. Once they were sure, they pulled the triggers simultaneously, causing a massive blast of energy to hit the darkened duo, knocking them to the wall with a giant crack.

However, things got bad when they, their bodies starting to glow. Crow was watching the whole thing and frowned as he noticed what was happening.

"Oh no."