New Plan

Crow stumbled through the portal into the temple, clutching his arm as blood dripped down to the floor. His mind was reeling over what happened, especially with Foxy biting him. He knew something wasn't right, but he didn't know how to approach it. He knew it would end badly, but even so he was shocked. The boy grunted as he sat down, opening a portal and pulling out a first aid kit.

Crow?

The boy looked over to see Flash, with a worried look on his muzzle. His eyes widened when he saw Crow's arm, his ears falling flat in discomfort. The boy focused on bandaging it, after applying rubbing alcohol. Once finished, he sat with his gaze to the ground, not saying a word. The fox worriedly walked to the boy and sat beside him.

Are you okay?, he asked tentatively.

Crow went silent for a moment before speaking, "They lost it...the animatronics. Somehow, they went berserk and I had to get out of there..."

If it were possible, Flash's ears would've flattened tighter at the boy's voice. It was quiet and overwhelmingly sad. He knew his friend long enough to read his emotions easily, though to an extent. He never liked seeing him get hurt, as he was afraid he could die and he'd be left alone for the rest of his life. For a long time, they both only had each other when they were in need. As a result, the fox grew dependent upon the boy. Crow was the same way, though not as much.

"I don't know what to do.", he said as he clutched his bandaged arm, "I looked through all the books, but there's no other way than using the key- and even that has a risk because I never used it with so many beings!"

Flash thought for a moment, You could still do it. The books said that the keys' power can amplify if the sparks are connected enough, so if you got close to them it should work.

The boy looked at his arm, "I'm not sure if I am close to them..."

Flash got up and walked in front of Crow, putting a paw on his shoulder.

I know you can. You do whatever it takes to help those in need, and if they aren't close to you then they don't understand things the way you do.

The boy sat silently before smiling at the fox, "Thanks."

~~*~~

After Foxy saw Crow leave, he took a second to comprehend what happened. When he tasted blood in his mouth, he knew he did something terrible. He thought before about killing the boy, tasting the constant metallic flavor of his essence on his tongue. It always seemed that way, a delicious and succulent reward for the heartless hunt. Now, however, it was far different from that. Instead of accomplishment, he felt dread. In place of satisfaction, there was pure shock. It was all so surreal to him. The fox was broken from it by the sight of Plushtrap thrashing in the chair. He made quick work of untying the small rabbit, but was met with screeching and attempted bites. It was only when he slapped the doll that he snapped out of it.

"What happened?", he asked, holding his head.

"I don't know meself, but Crow port and thar's blood on me mouth. I have no idea where the others are..."

"We should go find them."

After that, the two went to work finding the other animatronics. They easily found Nightmare and Fredbear, dazed but otherwise fine. The two were back to normal as well, so there was no need for them to be slapped. Next were Bonnie, Chica, and the cupcake, who were idly standing in the kitchen until the four came in. Luckily they made quick work of getting them back to normal, leaving Freddy and the freddles, who were on the porch.

"Ugh...what happened?", the bear said as he tried to comprehend what occurred.

"We don't really know.", Fredbear said, "Foxy said Crow left and there's blood in his mouth. This really has bad implications."

Freddy's eyes widened, "You don't think he's..."

"Of course not.", Nightmare cut in, "He's proven he's capable of protecting himself. Maybe he's hurt, but..."

He trailed off. They had no idea what happened after they each had that feeling within them. With Crow's blood in Foxy's mouth, it brought forth a number of possibilities, all of them ending badly in one way or another. All of them grew close to the boy in some way, but they all initially grew close to him because of one fact: He saw them as independent beings, not just hallucinations.

All through their existence, each child they killed viewed them as nothing but images. They were wrong to think so as they eventually died feeling terrible and very real pain. You could say it was a vivid dream, but they knew it was real. When Crow came along, their urge to kill simply...stopped. It was as if his very presence suppressed that urge until it built up so much it couldn't be contained. Despite their efforts to keep it under wraps, it was a core part of them. It's because of this that they lost control.

Their thoughts were broken by a light breaking the darkness in front of them. From the light a figure appeared, a strange object floating in hand. They all perked up as they recognized the figure.

"Now then...let's put this to an end."