01 | how you met

R I C K

You were in an abandoned store when you had come across others from his group. You were completely alone. That was only until they found you, Rick had a connection with you, but nothing happened for a while due to him still being with Lori, when she was pregnant. However Lori took a turn for the worse, and once at Alexandria, he finally confessed.

D A R Y L

You had met Daryl the day he and Merle were going to raid the Atlanta camp. They had chose to join the group instead of being bandits, which is right when you spotted him, where the brothers cautiously approached the camp. He had the most beautiful eyes you had ever seen, though his actions ruined it all as he'd often make your life a misery through his harsh words. Though, as the group arrived at the CDC, Rick revealed that the both of you would have to share due to the lack of rooms... you both had sorted out your problems, and maybe a little more... *wink wink*

S H A N E

You had met Shane long before the outbreak; you were Rick's younger sister, so Shane and yourself had quite a close relationship, as expected. At the farm, Shane pushed his feeling for Lori to the side, only for him to realise that his love for you was more than he could ever imagine with Lori.

C A R L

Carl and yourself were always best friends in school. You would always go over each other's houses after school, play games, hang out, and so forth. When the outbreak took place, you both stuck together, which meant that your friendship was truly tested. But, in Alexandria, the both of you all grown up, he had confessed his feelings for you. Obviously, you felt the same way. Once you've been through that much, sometimes you can't help but to fall head over heels for someone.

G L E N N

The both of you were co-workers; you made the pizzas, Glenn delivered them. This meant that the both of you spent a lot of time together. But, even through the world turning to hell, you both still find a way to have a laugh once in a while. You guys are perfect together; like cheese on top of a pizza. (sorry i just had to)