20 | your habbit he hates

R I C K

   You lick your lips a lot. Rick tends to ignore it and just continues with his usual antics, but sometimes it just gets too much for him. He will pull you into him by your waist, placing a passionate kiss on your lips [obviously PG just incase Carl is around] before leaning his forehead against yours.

"I love you, but I hate that." He'll chuckle to you.

D A R Y L

   You always go out of your way to help others; usually causing danger for yourself. If you're on a run, you will help anyone who is struggling to keep either walkers or humans away. By doing this, you allow yourself to be completely open against threats, which Daryl can't stand. He always worries to let you go on runs with or without him; he worries far too much about your well-being.

S H A N E

   You had a thing for humming. You often did this whilst driving, which can annoy others easily while in a small space for usually long periods of time. Shane will just stare at you until you finally catch his gaze, causing you to blush a little. Shane will let out a small chuckle while placing his hand on your thigh. He will tell you how beautiful you are, but how much that annoys him.

C A R L

   You bite your nails. Carl always whines about you doing this, as he loves your hands to much. Carl will tear your hand from your mouth, send you a glare, before wrapping your arms around his waist as he brings you in for a hug. If you're alone in your house, he'll pull you on top of him on the couch.

G L E N N

   You drum your fingers against your holster. You usually do this when you're both going on a run together. In order to stop you, Glenn will lace his fingers with yours, resting them by your sides. He'll even place a gentle kiss against each of your fingers.