38 | glenn rhee

Request: Glenn and the reader have their first kiss in Alexandria at the welcome party and you have Rick running around the streets screaming "I ship (glenn + reader's name)" i thought it was funny, hope you're up to writing this, i would be so happy like i love glenn and i miss him like hell, and can it be a sweet, soft kiss? ok i'll stop now, thank youuuu 

Note: it's not the best but meh ty for requestinggg x

Outside of Deana's house you could hear the gentle hum of a jazz song, almost relaxing you as you silently debated with yourself whether or not to actually join the party; in order to do so, you had to tackle your first obstacle — knocking the door.
You waited for a while, glancing down the streets in case someone was watching. It had been a good few minuets, yet you still hadn't decided if this was what you wanted to do.

"What's stopping you?" A voice perked up from behind you.

If you hadn't been unarmed, you probably would have attacked them for spooking up on you. With your heart racing, you turned your head slightly to find Rosita by your side, a small grin she reserved only for you gracing her features.

"I don't think I can do it," you admitted quietly.

Without saying anything, Rosita nodded her head. She didn't do anything for a few moments, she stood silently by your side, as if offering moral support for you.

"How do they get to live so easily?" You pondered, voice barely above a whisper. "How come we lost so much but they haven't?"

Rosita let out a small sigh, her back now against the banister of the porch. She raised her eyebrow as she licked her bottom lip.

"It doesn't matter how they've had it," she began. "What matters is what you lose, and we've lost almost everything."

You tilted your head. "Meaning...?"

She smiled only slightly. "We're stronger because of it. When they lose this place or the people in here, they'll realise just how easy everything is for them." She explained. "We survive through our losses, that's how it is," she shrugged.

As you took a moment to process everything, you smiled at her. "That makes sense," you nod.

"Of course it does, now are we doing this thing or what?" She pokes your side, linking her arm with yours.

With a deep sigh, you nod your head at her. "Let's do this thing."

You raised your arm, knocking on the front door three times. To your dismay, Deana's eldest son opened the door, Spencer.

"Hello, ladies," he nodded his head with a somewhat shy grin. "Come on in."

His hand pressed gently on your back once you entered. You took notice that he didn't do it to Rosita.

"We got any booze in here?" Rosita asked him flatly, back to her tough front.

Spencer gestured to the kitchen, where you spotted Michonne and Abraham through the back doors talking. Rosita gestured for you to follow her, only for Spencer to butt in.

"I was actually hoping to talk with (Y/N) for a moment," he piped up when you went to follow Rosita.

She glanced at you for approval to leave, which you granted. "What's up?" You asked him, following him to a more secluded corner in his living room.

He smiled at the ground, his mouth opening as if he was trying to say something. "So we've been hanging out lately," which wasn't true, you'd shared roughly two shifts in the tower together. "I was wondering if you wanted to stay over tonight, maybe get to know each other a little better," he offered, his infamous cocky grin pulling at his lips.