16 | how he kisses you

R I C K

Slow — Rick is a man who has to take care of everything, for the group and for his kids especially. When he kisses you, he likes to really relax, usually resting his hands on your lower back. The kisses are always passionate, but they really are just both of your lips and tongues slowly brushing against the other. These are you favourite kisses.

D A R Y L

Shyly — Daryl isn't much of a ladies man, so when you two kiss it's usually you who starts it off. If he does, he'll usually be out hunting with you, when he'll purposely get you to shoot his crossbow, where once you catch food he'll make you retrieve it with him. From there, Daryl will slowly and hesitantly lean towards you, leaving a gentle kiss on your pink lips.

S H A N E

Rough — I mean, Shane's Shane. He's an impatient man who hates taking things slow. He likes to kiss you forcefully, usually ending up with your hands tangled up in his hair.

C A R L

Quickly — Being younger than most people left, he obviously hasn't had a normal childhood, so he's never had a serious girlfriend before. This is why when he kisses you, he usually wraps his arms around you, placing a short kiss on your lips, before he hugs you straight after, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.

G L E N N

Softly — Glenn's a sweetheart, so when you both kiss your arms will be wrapped around his waist, while his will be slung over you shoulders, pulling you close to him. You will be leaning up, him leaning down, both of you placing a gentle, yet long kiss on each other's lips. You tend to smile into it after a while, just embracing the moment shared with your loved one.

A/N; Glenn's is my fave, Negan you better not get my Glenny...