07 | his favourite thing about you

R i c k

Your hair — He loves how soft it is and how it falls so perfectly when he runs his hands through it.

D a r y l

Your attitude — He admires how you always stay positive for the sake of the other in the group. Regardless of the situation, you always make sure the rest are okay and reassure them that everything will be okay, no matter the situation.

S h a n e

Your eyes — Shane always notices how your eyes sparkle. It doesn't natter where you are, what you're doing, your eyes are always full of love and happiness. He always tells you how he could stare into your eyes for the rest of time.

C a r l

Your smile — When you smile, creases appear by the side of your eyes, your eyes shine bright, with your teeth in full display. Carl always grins at you when you do smile, whether it be a small one or a huge grin, he can't help but to admire your beauty.

G l e n n

Your laugh — Glenn's always noticed how you have a cute laugh. It always intrigued him, where he would even go to the lengths of asking everyone for jokes, just so he could make you giggle. It makes him fall in love with you all over again.

A/N: Not the best, it kinda sucks tbh. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the update!