03 | shane walsh

SHANE WALSH
wrath of a grimes

 Running through the rain, you finally reach the front door of your house

Running through the rain, you finally reach the front door of your house. You raise your arm, key gripped tightly in your hand, before you press the metal into the lock, opening the door. You practically dive into your living room, tossing your drenched backpack onto one of the couches. Jogging over to your kitchen, you flick the kettle on before spinning back around to race to your room.

   "Finally," You whisper to yourself, pushing the door open.

You take a few steps into the room, making sure that you grabbed an oversized guy jacket and a pair of short shorts from your closet. Gripping the bottom of your soaked shirt, you pull it over your head, along with your drenched jeans.

   "Damn," You hear a familiar voice pipe up from behind you.

Without thinking, you turn around, facing your brother's, Rick, best friend. Gasping, you turn around, remembering that he's still in the room and that there's a mirror against the wall in front of you, granting him a full view.

   "Shane, leave!" You squeal, roughly tugging the stripped white blanket from your desk chair, wrapping it around you.

Suddenly, you hear light footsteps trotting down the hall. Rick then appears next to Shane, his eyes following his to you desperately trying to hide your exposed body, a frantic expression evident on your face.

   "(Y/N)! What are you doing?!" Rick almost yells. "Shane, come on!" He tugs Shane by his large bicep, disappearing back to his room.

You sign an exasperated sigh, trudging over to the counter to pull your shorts on, lifting your oversized jacket over your shoulders. Shane's head then pops around the corner, his eyes meeting yours.

   "You have a pretty body," He compliments you.

A blush spreads over your face, making you bring your hand to your hair, pulling some of it unsuspiciously over your face, attempting to hide your flattery.

   "Shane!" Rick's voice projects through his room to the hallway.

   "Coming!" Shane calls back, about to leave, before he runs into your room.

He presses his lips to your cheek, allowing his lips to linger for a moment, before he does the same to your lips. Shane pulls back, a goofy grin on his face.

   "Shane!" Another yell from Rick occurs, making Shane jump away in fear that he was by the door.

He wasn't.

Shane took this as the perfect opportunity to steal another kiss from you.

   "Goodbye, (Y/N), your brother awaits." He says loud enough for Rick to hear.

   "Run along, Walsh. Playtime's over." You sass him, narrowing your eyes playfully at him.

   "I'll take that you liked that little surprise then." He smirks widely, before running back to an annoyed Rick.

A/N: Here's a Shane imagine!

In almost every Walking Dead imagines book, there's barely, if not any Shane imagines.
Like, sure, he was a bit of an asshole, but Jon Bernthal did portray him excellently. You have to admit it.

Anyhow, thank you for reading! As always, I hope you enjoyed this update, and I shall see y'all very soon...