Chapter 1 - A storm is coming

Please VOTE on the story!!

No POV

A beautiful day is calling him. It's hot out there and every kid wants to start a week like this: going to the park or beach not to school and this is the case of little Benjamin.

He knows that his mother has a important job but he would like to have her just for a day. To play with her. To draw with her or even just to watch a movie but his mother doesn't have time for that. She is always busy with something and he just see her in home while he is in bed for a time story or for a goodnight kiss with a 'see you tomorrow baby'. It's just not enough, he wants his mother not a babysitter to play games with him, when he ask for help on the homework he wants is mother to tell the right answer and teach him not his babysitter.

Well don't get him wrong he really likes his babysitter but he would like to have his mother sometimes.

Okay, this day is not different from the others but he plans to do something or at least talk with his mother about it.

************************************

The sun's rays pass through the curtains and starts tickling Kate together with the hair.

She started to open her eyes very slowly with a big yawn coming from her mouth. She blushed to herself and laughed.

Kate got up and made her way through the bathroom where she took her clothes off and put herself on the shower. She sang while she was showering. Kate made her way to the towel and covered her body with one and taking other she putted on her wet hair.

Getting out of the bathroom and making her way to closet Kate choose her out fit for this beautiful day.

Today she has a meeting with an important man and she can't miss that because of her son so after getting dress she walk towards Benjamin bedroom.

She entered and smile seeing her son so peaceful with his lips apart and one leg behind the sheets and the other not.

Getting close to him Kate sit on the floor and start to pulling out the hair who was covering his face.

Very very slowly like his mother he started to open his eyes trying to get comfort because of the sun.

"Good morning sleep head" Kate said kissing his forehead.

"Good morning mommy" he said closing his eyes and opening them again.

"How did you sleep" She ask getting him off the bed.

"Good and you?" Very good too.

"You know mommy I had an amazing dream this night" he said proud following his mother to the bathroom.

"Really can you tell me?" She ask smirking.

"Sure. So you and me were on park playing baseball, you were teaching me, and a little girl asked me if she could play too so I said yes and I start to show her what you had teach me. Her dad appeared behind her smiling and you and him went to sit in a place that you could see us. We play for hours. And you and her daddy talked for hours too while we played, it was really cool it was like we were a family the only difference was on the girl's head cuz her hair was red and her father had brown hair the rest was the same mommy both of them had blue eyes like me." He told her.