Author's Note

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

READ THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME!!

Hey guys it's me Bioca and I have to say that this story is almost finished.

Don't cry !!

Don't yell at me!!

Don't get angry please!!

And listen well read this !!

I was thinking on making a pause on Castle I'm really sad that the show its over and I have to think a little for another story.

I have been with a writer block and I think I just need a little pause. BUT....

BUT...............................

I thought that I could write a story that I can't take of my head. Maybe the problem for you guys its that its not about Castle.

I would like to think that you are going to still and be with me but I know that you can't make that promise.

I still love Castle is my favorite Tv show and it ALWAYS will be but I need time.

So after all this are you with me on my new adventure??

I don't have a title yet... And I need a cover so if one of you guys want to make the cover just comment and make then send to me by a private message.

I will put here what the story is about and all I can say now is that it's about a Billionaire and a school girl.

SPOILER ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Stana and Nathan enter on this story but they are not the protagonists they are the parents. Yeah I made them as a couple because I'm a little Stanthan!!

So can you make a cover ?? Send to me! ( I will give the credit )

Do you think you can have a perfect title? Send to me ! ( I will give the credit)

You guys still have time I will put another author's Note about the story and them I tell your guys the introduction.

See you guys soon.

COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!!COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!!COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!!COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!! COMMENTS PLEASE!!

-B