Chapter 4 - Special Agent Rodgers

A/N: I'm so sorry guys for taking this long to update but I had a writer block about this story.

Kate's POV

"Hello you must be Agent Richard Rodgers I am right ?" I said trembling on every word. My voice couldn't stay firm and neither could my body, he is a beautiful piece of meat I mean MEN.

"Y-yes I am. Pleasure to meet you president" he says trembling on is words too. Apparently I'm not the only one. We shake hands and the electricity was so strong that I thing we both felt it.

"So as you know your son is missing we are going to make the possible and the impossible to find him alive, I promise. Do you think anyone who could make this to you?"

"Listen Agent Rodgers I have a lot of enemies and most of them are men because I am a women who won the election. Personally I don't have any clue who have done this but I really hope you and your team find my son."

"Of course Sir president. We are now hoping for the kidnapper to call us saying what they want."

"I will do anything to have my son back"

"I know but we have to be very carefully because I don't think this is about your son."

"Then this is about who?"

"You" he said looking at me in the eyes.

He seem scare and concern and a little confuse too. But what I see this beautiful and big man that wants to protect his country and his president.

Witch means me!!

Of course it's you your idiot do you see anymore presidents here?

Shut up.

"How can this be about me ?"

"I don't know yet, but I will found out" he said with a sweet smile that melt me inside but right now I have to focus in my baby or better how to help to find out my baby boy.

Ryan comes in without knock on the door and exalted and before I can start to complain with him he says they found something and my hopes start to come out again.

We follow Ryan and between that I see a lot of cops trying to help me find my little angel, a lot of them putting new security cameras all around the place and then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look to find out that is Rick's hand.

Giving me another squeeze I smile and we walk towards a room where we found Espo working with another agents. Then I see Lanie and she seems to see me too. Our eyes connect like magnets and the next thing that I see is blur.

"Oh girl I'm so sorry about Benny. We are going to find him, don't worry" she says hugging me more tight than I could take it.

"Lane... la.. ugh" I try to talk but without any result.

"Oh girl I'm so sorry" she said chuckling and then I heard laugh behind me.

"Thanks anyway" I said weeping the tears away with my fingers.

"What you guys have?" I ask shaking a bit because of the nervousness and concern for my boy.

"We have video footage of a camera that is located on the street," Espo said and them Ryan did something on the computer that made us see on a giant screen the video.