Chapter 8 - Lost Lovers

Kate's POV

Finding Raul was a very good clue I just hope he gives enough information to find my son. For a reason I can understand Raul. He is scare, he doesn't want his baby to be take by the child services, and doesn't want to lose the house where he leaves but that is no excuse. Espo is right what he did was wrong and he has to be punished for it.

*******

Espo and Ryan are taking Raul to the office because we don't have interrogation rooms here so the office it is.

Rick doesn't leave my side, he is probably curious about the man but he doesn't want to leave me and I find that sweet.

After a few minutes but it looked like hours, Espo and Ryan come down the stairs with a happy face.

"So?" Rick asks. The air is still tense between Rick and Espo but is not that that is going to harm the investigation.

"He confessed that it was him that took Will, Josh and your son to NY."

"So Mr. Fuerte don't need to look nervous unless you had done something bad, did you?"

"No..oo"

"It's not good when you lie at the police."

"I'm not lying"

"Are sure? Because we have your face in this photo from a camera on the street that shows you taking three people with you, one of them a kid. The president kid. Care to explain?"

"We don't have a picture of Will, Josh or Benny with him in the car!" Rick asks surprise to see that the agents had lie to get what they wanted.

But he doesn't know that so can I continue?" Espo asks and Rick nods.

"Listen they call me and —"

"Who called you?" Ryan aks.

"The guy with black hair, he said he had the permission of the president okay? I didn't even recognize the kid until I saw the news today."

"What did he said to you on the phone?"

"He said he had a job for me. He said I just had to drive him an more to people to NY and I would receive 1,000,000 dollar. I could I say no? I need the money!"

"So to have the money you decide to be a partner in a kidnap case?" Ryan asks with firm voice.

"I didn't know I was taking the president kid"

"It isn't an excuse! Now instead of being with your kid you will be in jail! Was that what you wanted?"

"Noo..o, my kid needs me please!"

"It doesn't matter now you already screw up. The child services will take your daughter now"

"Please no! Noo! I already lost my wife don't take my kid from me!"

"To late"

"Espo stop! He is desperate. I know you don't have kids but you're being a dick now." And with that Ryan gets out.

"Where are they?"

"In a abandoned building, 13th Collins Avenue"