Chapter 2 - Business

Please Vote and comment. Thanks.

No POV

Kate was running late but all she could think was on her discussion with her son. He had hurt her but she had hurt him much more without intention, she didn't know that her son was feeling that.

You don't listen to him and that's why you didn't know.

Her subconscious was right she didn't listen to her son at least since she became president.

You still can resolve the situation, he is your son after all he will listen to you and to your apology. You can take some vacations with him too.

"You are right I can still resolve the problem but I can't take some vacations I have a lot to do and... And now I'm talking with my subconscious... What is wrong with me??"

She arrived at the White House and when she putted her feat on the ground a lot of people was already in there to take a picture to help her getting out of the car to ask questions and much more....

She didn't said anything and started to walk to the door but first someone interrupted her.

"Hey president" Esposito said.

"Good morning Miss president how are you in this beautiful day?" Ryan asked.

"I could ask you guys the same question and it's an horrible day. Good morning gentleman's" she said towards her office.

"Kate wait what's wrong??" Espo asked.

"Yeah Kate we are not only your bodyguards we are friends too so you can count on us for everything." Ryan said.

"Okay you guys are right you are not just my bodyguards but I need time. I swear I will tell you when I can or when I'm ready but now..."

"You are not" Espo completed.

"Exactly. Sorry guys." She said with a sad smile.

"Don't worry just remember that we are here for you. Anytime." Ryan said.

"Exactly" Espo said smiling.

"Thanks guys and I know." She said giving a kiss on a cheek to each one of them.

"You are going to meet with the senator of New York right?" One of them asked.

"Yes" it's the only thing that they heard before she close the door.

XxxxxX

"It's a pleasure to meet president." Senator Braken said.

"Oh don't please. It's my pleasure senator. You can have a sit." Kate said.

"Thanks you. So I'm going direct to the business I don't want to take from you so much time."

"Please I will listen to every detail. Take your time."

"So how do you know New York had become famous and the tourists like to walk in city, to go to the museum with kids, the zoo and so much more and exist one thing that is killing the city"

"And what it is senator?"

"The theater or Broadway or whatever is called."