Chapter 9 - I guess this is it

Kate's POV

Months had passed after the all thing with my son but I still have nightmares of those days. Josh and Will were arrested after the "interrogation" with Ryan and Expo, Rick has been on my side since that. He quit the FBI job to be my personal bodyguard.

My son and I are in better terms now, I made I a deal with him, I get out of the job early enough to play with him before he goes to bed sometimes we even cook dinner together and watch some Tv of course Rick has been in some nights as well.

Things are getting better.... Rick has been every night at my home for protection, of course, in my bed, playing hide and sick with my son, teaching him how to play baseball, how to ride a bike etc... all the things his dad couldn't do because he die when Benny was 1 year old.

We have been a family for a long time now Alexis in the beginning was really shy but she got used to be with us, after everything Rick told me her mother isn't the perfect one so she was a little afraid to meet me but everything is good now, we go shopping sometimes, I play with her dolls, I paint with her etc... I'm glad the kids are having fun with both of us after everything we have been through.

My perfect evening now is to be cooking at home with my very sweet boyfriend and my two kids, after that a Disney movie with popcorn with both kids at our laps, that's my favorite evening.

Today is the Election Day and I'm not even a little worried, Bracken was exposed to the all world for what he tried to do and after that arrested, some people still like me other ones no so much but sometimes we can't please everyone. My monkeys are at school at the moment and my sweet bodyguard is... well... behind me....checking me out, glad he never changes.

"Are u nervous Ms. President?"

"No"

"Not even a little bit?" He asks surprised.

"No"

"Really? And why is that?"

"Why would I be nervous? I got u here, that's all I need" I give him a sweet smile for him not to worry.

"I wasn't asking about this Missy"

"Then is about what?" I know what he is talking about but I just want him to say over and over again so I can believe it.

"I know what u are doing but I will say it anyway, I was talking about our wedding"

"What about it?"

"Are u nervous? It's in two weeks honey"

"I'm not nervous, I'm actually very excited for it"

"Oh really because last time u panic when we talked about having a child"

"Well that's different"

"Why's that?"

"Well because we already have two and I'm almost a full time worker and u have a dangerous job, I don't want anything to happen to u and it would kill me if something happened to u and because I don't want to change dippers"

"I can change the dippers honey and about the other things, this will be your last time being a president and I was actually thinking about quitting this job and start another one"

"What other job?"

"Well u know I like to write sometimes and u said I was good so I was thinking about sending my work to some publisher to see if they accept my work if they do I will publish my stories anonymous so no one will know it's me"