Chapter 7 - Not everything is what it looks like!

Kate's POV

Two more hours had passed by and still no clue. I can't stop thinking that this is all my fault.

Rick and I — yes I call him Rick now— were looking at everything trying on getting something but apparently everything is a dead end.

"Kate I think we got something" Ryan says.

I jump from the couch and run towards them.

"What did you find?" I ask with relief in my voice because finally after all this hours we got something but I can't put my hopes to high.

"Well... hm... do you remember Will?"

"Yes my ex what about him!"

"We think he and josh are together in this"

"Why is Will in this?" Rick asks more to himself than us.

"What do you mean bro?"

"Well josh is probably in this because of politics since Kate got out of Washington the reporters have being crazy saying she is leaving the Americans without protection and not doing what she was voted to do but what reason has will?"

"We are here to find out" says Ryan after a long pause between all of them.

"Kate I'm sorry for asking you this but what happened between you and will?" Rick says in a soft voice.

"Hm.., before I date my husband ,Nick,I dated Will and everything was fine until the day that I found him cheating on me with one of my best friends of the time. I broke with him the same day I found about the cheating and you know what was the worst? The worst was founding that he didn't love me the way I thought he did, don't get me wrong I didn't love him either — it was more attraction than love or even like— but hearing him saying that made me believe that I could someday love him back the way he deserved. Now I know it was a lie, that's one of the reasons that I don't say that words anymore and after the break up it was hard with Nick but he understood. After a two weeks with Nick I got pregnant and we decided to marry"

"Maybe that's it" Rick says exited and runs to his computer.

"What ?!" All of us ask not understanding.

"Josh is using Will because Will thinks Benny is his son"

"No " I say and my mouth makes that stupid face 'o'

"Makes sense now" Espo says.

"Let's find the son of a bitches" Ryan says

All the 3 of them started to search things on the computer and once again I don't do anything. Life sucks sometimes!

***

"Hey Beckett ?! we have something !!" Ryan screams from the kitchen.

Rick has been on my side since the theory that he made a few hours ago, he has been sweet and the most gentlemen guy that I ever met. He has been working nonstop on his computer trying to find something and give me the good news or a reason to smile (I could see him trying very hard and sometimes looking at me with a worry face but every time I gave him a small smile to assure him that I'm okay) but Ryan beat him with the good news.