I Forgive You

---Don't Play the music till I tell you!---

It was early in the morning. Lucario and Riolu were training somewhere in the tree.

"Come on Riolu you have to believe in yourself!" Lucario yelled.

Riolu tried to keep his eyes closed as he dodged the logs flying at him, but sometimes he would cheat and open his eyes. "It's scary Lucario" Riolu whimpered.

"You can do it Riolu, you need to learn how to control your aura!" Lucario lectured.

"Ok Lucario I won't let you down!" Riolu shouted before going back to training.

"How's Riolu's training going Lucario?" Aaron asked.

"It's going good master." Lucario smiled.

"You know that way your training Riolu reminds me how I used to train you." Aaron pointed out.

"I thought it would be the best way of teaching for Riolu." Lucario stated.

"Your a great teacher Lucario." Aaron said smiling.

"T-thank you master." Lucario stammered.

"Well I have to go wake up Ash so I can start training him how to use his aura." Aaron sighed.

"What about Mew's training with him?" Lucario questioned.

"He's not ready for that yet. I don't even know how he will react to the truth." Aaron responded.

Lucario sighed, "You know you and Mew can't keep it a secret from Ash forever."

"...we'll tell him when he's ready." Aaron spoke.

"Good luck." Lucario said.

"I'll need it." Aaron replied.

---------With Mew---------

*Play Music*

Mew is outside somewhere on the tree of beginning preparing lunch. She hums a tune (the music) as she picks berries from the trees and bushes.

"Morning mom." Ash says as he yawns and stretches.

"Morning Ash." Mew said.

"What was that song you were humming?" Ash asked

"It's a very ancient song that was used to calm the hearts and minds of people and Pokemon." Mew spoke gently.

"Really? That's so cool that music can do that." Ash wondered.

"Ash?" Mew spoke.

"Yes mom?" Ash answered.

"I'm sorry for not being with you all these years. I though if you weren't with me you would be safer." Mew told.

"Mom it's ok." Ash said in a calming voice.

"I wanted you to be safe but instead I hurt you mor-" Mew got cut off by Ash pulling her into a hug.

"I forgive you." Ash whispered.

"..." Mew hugged back.

"I love you, I'm just happy that I know who my real mom is." Ash spoke softly.

"Awwwww that's soooo sweet!" Pikachu said.

"....It's cute....I guess." Jade said.

Pikachu looked at the Shiny Umbreon weirdly.

"What?" Jade questioned.

"IT'S ADORABLE!!!!" Pikachu boomed.