Snowpoint

~In the Johto Region~

"Hey mom?" A small shiny Ho-oh appeared from the sky.

The huge Ho-oh turned her head, "What is it Sky?"

"Can you tell me that prophecy again?" Sky asked.

"Not today." Ho-oh cooed.

---------------------------------------Back to Ash----------------

"Mom I don't know how much longer I can fly!" Ash cried.

"Just keep flying Ash!" Mew yelled.

"Where even are we it's snowing!" Ash yelled back.

"Snowpoint City" Mew yelled back.

"WHAT! WERE IN SINNOH" Ash yelled!

"..." Mew said nothing.

"What about dad, Lucario, Riolu, Pikachu, and Jades not in her Pokeball-" Ash was cut off.

"THERE HERE! I TELEPORTED THEM ALL BEFORE WE LEFT!" Mew snapped.

"Then why couldn't you just teleport us!" Ash snapped back.

"Because I used most of my energy to teleport them..." Mew said calmly.

"..." Ash said nothing.

They kept flying but after a bit Ash fell unconscious and started to fall to the ground.

"Ash!" Mew called out. She used Psychic to stop him from hitting the ground. She flew to a near by cave and laid the blue Mew down. A lot of Pokemon seeing the two legendary's crowed the entrance to the cave. Then a Glaceon  stepped into the cave, all the other Pokemon looked shocked. Mew snarled at the Glaceon, scared it might attack while she was weak.

"Its ok..I don't want to hurt you." The Glaceon said. "Here take these you look weak and tired." the Glaceon continued setting some oran berries in front of Mew. 

"Thank you so much." Mew said to the Glaceon. The Glaceon bowed and stepped back to the entrance of the cave. Mew gave some of the oran berries to Ash, and then ate one herself. Mew looked at Ash and sighed. "I shouldn't have pushed you so hard." Mew whispered. Mew feeling stronger picked up Ash and floated to the cave entrance she looked at the Glaceon, "Thanks again." Mew said.

"No problem." Glaceon said. All the Pokemon backed out of the way for the two Mew's. Mew flew out of the cave and headed to a small temple that was covered in snow, a temple that has yet to be found by humans. Inside was Aaron, Lucario, Riolu, Pikachu, and Jade.

"THERE! YOU ARE!" Aaron was the first to say anything. He ran upped and hugged Mew, then he looked at Ash. "Is he ok!? What happened!?" He panicked. 

"Calm down he's fine. I used all my energy teleport you here so we had to fly. Ash fell unconscious on our way here." Mew explained.

"Why didn't you just have Ash teleport you here?" Riolu asked.

"Well for one Ash has never been to this temple so he would have never been able to picture it in him mind to teleport here, and second, he can't teleport long distances yet." Mew explained.

"But why teleport us here Mew?" Lucario asked.

"This place has been undiscovered by humans, so its the safest place to be." Mew said.

"So we're going to stay here till it's safe to go back to the tree?" Jade asked.

"Yep, pretty much." Mew said.