Discovered

"WHY CAN'T I DO A STUPID IRON TAIL!!!" Ash shouts echoed through the tree of beginning.

"Calm down Ash." Lucario said trying to calm down the angry legendary.

"Practice makes perfect Ash." Mew said.

"Pfft...what ever." Ash complained.

"MAX BE CAREFUL DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME WE WERE HERE!" A voice echoed. 

"Max..." Ash whispered.

Before the Ash and the others could hide a teenage boy ran into the "room". His eyes widened  seeing Ash and Mew.

"MAY LOOK TWO MEW'S!" Max shouted.

"Ash we need to get out of here!" Mew yelled grabbing Ash's tail.

"OW NOT THE TAIL!" Ash yelped.

Of course all Max heard was "Mew MEW MEEEEW mew mew MeW!!!".

Mew tried to make a quick get away but the group had already seen the light blue Mew. Lucario had not been seen, he had used his aura to make him invisible.

"Two Mew's? That was weird" May spoke.

"Who cares let's just find Ash already!!!!" Misty yelled.

"Clam down Misty, we'll find him." Serena muttered.

"calm down! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!" Misty shouted.

---------------------------------

"FLY FASTER ASH!!!" Mew shouted when she looked behind her and saw Ash's flying speed lessen.

"Why are we running Mom! There my friends!" Ash spoke.

"They don't understand the situation Ash! And I rather you not be captured!" Mew shouted.

Ash opened his mouth to speak but quickly  shut it and concentrated on flying.

______________________________

Look I know it's short but...I'M SOOOO TIRED!!!!! Anyways I still hope you enjoyed it.