Spirits

By The time i'm making this everyone should be done with school, right? Soooooo...... HAPPY SUMMER!!!!! I hope you have all been enjoying your summer so far. (I've been enjoying sleeping into noon everyday =P) Anyways let's get on with this chapter!!!!!

"So what were you two love birds doing?" Mew asks with a smirk on her face.

Pikachu and Jade both jump at Mew's sudden appearance behind them. Pikachu jumped so much that he fell off the temple into the fresh snow below.

"Oh ahhhh Hello Mew!" Jade stuttered and started to blush.

"Wow Jade I've never seen you so flustered before." Mew spoke as she smirked.

"I'm not you just scared me that's all." Jade answered trying to cover up what happened.

"Now now now, there's no need to lie Jade, plus i'm a Physic type." Mew giggled.

"....How long were you watching." Jade asked as she sighed.

"The whole time, I came up here to tell you that some Pokemon came by to supply us with berries to eat. I've got to say Jade, I didn't think you had a soft side." Mew answered. 

"Because i'm a dark type?" Jade said.

"No its because most of the spirits I know are cold, strict, and harsh. I guess it's just a breath of fresh air to see one falling in love." Mew responded.

"I know what you mean, when I was younger the other spirits were so full of life and emotion but now...their just not the same. They take their jobs so seriously, it really always made me miss the way we all used to be." Jade spoke. 

"I mean the spirit of the day and I used to be best friends but now she hates my guts and thinks of me as her enemy." Jade continued. 

"And why is that?" Mew asked.

"When I asked her why she said-" Jade stops and jumps up onto a pillar near them that was coming out of the roof. "She said, "Because i'm day and your night!" Jade then jumped off the pillar and then sat back down next to Mew.

"Really?!" Mew asked shocked.

"Yea....it was a stupid reason." Jade replied with a small laugh. All of a sudden Jade's stomach growled, "Guess i'm hungry." Jade laughed.

"Come on let's go grab Pikachu and then let's eat all those berries." Mew giggled.

"Sounds like a plan! I bet I can eat more berries then you Mew!" Jade declared!

"You're on!" Mew shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED...