Copy Cat

"ASH!!!!" Mew called out desperately, "AAAAAASSSSSH!!!!"

From the ground Jade and Infinity was tracking his scent with Pikachu trying to help. Latias and Mew were looking from the sky while Lucario and Riolu was trying to find him with their Aura.

"Aren't you like connected to him or something Riolu!!!" Pikachu said obviously frustrated.

"No i'm connected with his aura!!!" Riolu snapped back.

"WHAT'S THAT DIFFERENCE!" Pikachu shouted back.

"STOP FIGHTING!!!!!" Latias yelled at the two.

"I got something." Jade said calmly.

"Lead the way Jade." Infinity spoke.

---------------------------------------------At The Top Of  Mount Silver--------------------------------

Ash landed and transformed into his human form. He was hit with a wave of bitter cold air as soon as he did. "Where are you Red." Ash whispered. He took a few steps and saw a cave which he decided to take shelter in. As soon as he entered the cave something smashed into the room causing the cave to collapse on top of him. Ash dove out of the way and avoided the huge rocks as they smashed into the rugged ground. "That was close." Ash spoke to himself getting up off the ground. A figure landed behind Ash and spoke.

"Leave here at once or die." The figure said. Ash turned around to see a Shiny Mewtwo.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I CAME HERE TO FIND RED!!!" Ash snapped at the Mewtwo.

"Red?" The Mewtwo flinched.

"Yeah my brother Red! I know he's here, and i'll fight you if I have two." Ash snapped and the other Pokemon. The Mewtwo snapped out of his confusion and scoffed.

"You and what 'Mon, you have brought none with you." The Mewtwo "laughed"'

Ash Transformed into his Shiny Mew form, "Then i'll fight you myself!" Ash said as he got ready to fight.

The Mewtwo looked shocked, "...Ash?..."

-------TO BE CONTINUED------------