Subtle Silence

Ash transformed into his human form and walked off. Mew called after her son and Pikachu ran after him but was stopped by Luna.

"Give him some time Pikachu." Luna spoke softly to the worried yellow mouse.

"No way!!!" Pikachu yelled trying to get past Luna.

"Pikachu he was stuck in Darkrai's  nightmare who know's what he went through in there!" Luna shouted. Pikachu stopped trying to get past Luna and looked down at the ground with sad eyes. After some silence Luna spoke again, "Just give him some time to himself."

--------------------------------------------Out side the temple--------------

Ash sat on a fallen tree a few yards away from the temple. He clenched his hands into a fist. Ash sighed and leaned back covering his eyes, that were red and puffy with tears, with his left arm.

"W̷̲̘̔͐͒̕͜ĥ̸̛̬̺̀̓̑̽̕͝͠y̸̛̬̬̲͉̽͗̿̏͛̊̑͌̽͊ ̴̧̙̤͔͈͐͋̅̃̉̓̄̓̋̏̎͝d̴͓̻̯͚̝͉̮̪͖̤͖̝̼̐͐͂͌͘͠ǐ̸͓̙̥̥́̓̎̚d̷̻͇̯͎̘̪̜̏̂̾͋̓̒̒́ ̸̨̨̡̛̛͉̝̼̹̖̪̠̥̫̼̉͋͐͆̏͆̏̓̀̚͝͝ͅỳ̴̺͉̺̺͔̞̝̲͈͇̮̦͔̀̄̀͛̈̌͗̍͌͐̆̚ő̶̡͔̲̩̞̙̭̞͕̙̯̈́̑̔͒͜ͅų̷̱̱͉̦͖͈͔̤̦̺̯̳̄͒̑͊́̀͒̀̐͜͝ ̶̳͉̮̪̞̤͇̤̟̬̣̱͙̝̃͜͝l̷̛͇͕̫̮̼̈͒̏̀̈́̆̽̍̃͆̄̚͘e̵̡̼̰̮͇̘̭̘̅͆̀͘͝a̵̝͇̞̮̓̇̔̊̉̇̑͝͝͝v̷̗͚̤͙̅͆͗̾͒̉̾̃̄͝ẻ̶̛̬̯̍̈́͛͑̔̈"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"R̵̡̧̮̲̭̗̙̣̹̥͇̊̇͆̽͋̾̓̕̚e̴̫̜͖̲͚̰̗̥̫͖̞̓͑͂͂̓̋͒͋̿̃̀̕̕͘͠d̶̢̧͇͈͓̦̟̬͈̖̞͙̣̠͆."

Ash transformed into his Mew form and flew off.

------------------------------Back at the temple------------------------

Mew flies back and forth. "Where is he. Where is he. Where is he. WHERE IS HE!!!!

"Mew calm down everyone's looking for him." Luna spoke trying to calm the worried mother down.

"You don't understand Luna this isn't like him! I'm worried....I don't want anything to happen to him." Mew floated to the ground.

"Hey maybe you should help look for him, i'll stay here and watch over the temple till you all return." Luna suggested.

"Really!!!" Mew shot up from the ground.

Luna giggled, " Yes, i'll keep this place, know go look for your son."

"Thank you Luna! I owe you one!" Mew shouted as she flew off. Once you was out of sight Luna spoke again.

"No Mew I owe you one, for being so easy to trick." 

TO BE CONTINUED...