Infinite Problems

"Thanks for the berries Mew, how's Ash doing." Jade asked.

"Still asleep." Mew answered.

"Well duh he's still asleep" ??? spoke

Everyone looked around the room trying to find where the mysterious voice came from.

"Where are you. COME OUT!" Mew demanded.

Out from a snow drift that sat near them in the temple came a white Eevee.

"INFINITY!" Jade said as soon as she recognized the Eevee.

"Hello Jade." Infinity replied shacking the snow out of her white fur.

"You two know each other?" Riolu asked.

"This is Infinity the Spirit of Normaility." Jade answered.

"Thanks for the introduction Jade but I really wanted to do it myself." Infinity pouted.

"Another Spirit?!" Lucario said shocked, "How did I not see your aura." Lucario asked.

"I can answer that", Aaron spoke up, "Spirits can hide their aura. Am I right Infinity, Jade."

"That is correct!" Inifinity answered.

"Why did you say "duh he's still asleep" before Infinity"  Mew asked.

"How did he fall asleep Mew?" Infinity asked.

"Overuse of powers." Mew answered.

"Wrong! Another Pokemon one strong enough to hide their presence even from you Mew put Ash to sleep."  Infinity explained.

"WHAT!!?? Infinity did you see this Pokemon by chance?" Mew asked worried.

"Yes it was Darkrai." Infinity said.

"DARKRAI!" Jade/Pikachu/Lucario/Riolu shouted in shock.

"So its begun, I thought we would have a little more time." Mew whispered to herself.

"If Darkrai is behind this then we'll need to find Cresselia" Aaron spoke.

"But how will we find her!!!!???" Pikachu yelled, he was really worried about his partner.

"I can help with that. I am the Spirit of the Night, Cresselia is a close friend of mine. I'll contact her tomorrow." Jade said. "Now on a different topic Infinity what are you doing here."

"Same as you to help Ash, but unlike you I'll actually battle him instead of letting him catch me from the gecko." Infinity mocked. 

"YOU LITTLE!!!! I'LL DESTROY YOU IN BATTLE!! ONCE ASH WAKES UP IT'LL BE A ONE ON ONE! DEAL?" Jade yelled.

"Deal." Infinity agreed.