XXVII

Yes, guys. It's finally time!!! I present to you...River and Blair's wedding day! Both point of views included ;) . This'll probably be my longest chapter. ENJOY!

   Blair's POV:

  "Oh, sweet baby Jesus." I start to hyperventilate and Sam quickly comes by my side. She's in her sky blue bridesmaids dress while Cody and Drake are in their tuxedos.

  She smiles at me, "Girl. Calm the hell down!"

  "Yeah. Why are you so nervous?" Cody questions and I shoot him a glare.

  "I'm getting married for Christ's sake! I have the right to be nervous, thank you very much." I huff angrily.

  "You know what you need?" Drake pipes up, "Food."

  "Shut up, Drake. Go sing some Hotline Bling or whatever." Sam rolls her eyes at him but he only shrugs in response.

  I shake my head, "No. No, I think he's right."

  Drake smirks smugly at Sam. "Of course I'm right. Here."

  He throws a plastic bag of S'more Oreos at me and I sigh in relief.

  "Bless your soul." I grin at him and he winks playfully. Cody eyes my Oreos, which makes me clutch it closer to myself.

  Cody gives me his puppy dog eyes, "Please share! I love you!"

  "Hell no. This is my wedding day. Which means I'm entitled to junk food without sharing with anyone."

  "You have to share with your groom though." Sam gives me a sly smile.

  I glare at her, "Well, he's not here right now."

  "Good. Seeing the bride before the wedding will jinx it." Drake comments and I nod.

  "I never knew you were superstitious." Samantha says to him and he smiles.

  "I'm not. Just a few things here and there I find realistic enough."

  "Oh."

  I glance at myself in the mirror as they speak.

  My anxiety begins to go sky high once again. Looks like food can only distract you for awhile until you gotta man up.

  I stare at my reflection, my dress to be more specific. The dress is beautiful to say the least. I didn't want fancy or expensive. I wanted simple and artistic. And that's what I got.

  Wow

  Wow. I feel like a goddess.

  "You look beautiful." Samantha smiles at me.

  "No, come on, Sam. Let's be real. She looks enchanting!" Cody grins widely, making me chuckle.

  "You both got it all wrong." Drake smiles the most genuine smile ever. Quietly, like it's a secret, he says, "Blair looks perfect."