XXX

BLAIR AND RIVER IN THE PICTURE :)

  REMEMBER TO VOTE! I KNOW I ALWAYS FORGET SO DON'T DO WHAT I DO PLEASE ;)

"Are you done yet?" River questions from behind the door. I roll my eyes as I fix my bikini, staring at my reflection. Not to sound conceited but damn, I look good.

"No, don't rush me."

He sighs, "My queen, couldn't you hurry up a little?"

"Well, as you always say, I'm a queen. A queen has no time limit to get ready." I smirk.

"What a smart ass queen." River mutters but I manage to catch it.

"Take your time, I hear? Oh, if you insist!" I tease him and he groans.

"Please no. Have mercy, my queen."

I lean on the door, smiling. "Hm, I don't know if I should."

"I beg you!"

The image of River begging pops into my mind and I smirk.

"Ugh, fine." I say with false irritation, which earns a sigh of relief from River. Taking a deep breath, I open the door and lock eyes with him.

His jaw instantly drops at the sight of me.

"Oh." River mumbles, "Oh."

"Is that all you're going to say?" I chuckle and he rubs the back of his neck.

"Uh... You look freaking sexy."

  I blush immediately, lowering my head.

  "Thanks..." I clear my throat, trying to get rid of the awkward silence. Fortunately, River feels my discomfort and pulls me away to our destination.

"Whoa, slow down." I laugh as he runs, holding my hand firmly.

"Sorry, " River smiles, "I'm just excited. You will be too in a moment."

The suspense is killing me!

I sigh, "River. No girl likes surprises. Why don't you just tell me now?"

"Because I like surprises. I like surprising people." He explains and I groan. As he continues to guide me, I notice the unusual silence in the building.

  Where is everyone?

  "Hey, River–"

  "We're here!" River interrupts, making me look forward again.

  My eyebrows furrow. "A door?"

  He gives me a flat look. "To open and enter, my queen."

  "I know that!" I snap and he chuckles.

  "Of course you do." River winks at me, "You're the queen, you know everything."

I grin, "You bet."