Chapter 2

Ch 2

MICHAEL'S POV

I parked my black motorcycle at the school car park near a stupid baby pink convertible and walked to the school office. I caught people's attention and it's probably the hair. Ha. I probably seemed foreign to their posh school. This girl with pig tails and braces looked at me and I waved at her while walking and she walked up to me and put her hand out for me to shake, "Hey I'm Clare."

I looked at her hand then looked forward, "I'm Michael."

"Michael. Nice name. You know else is nice? My number. Here you go, call me." She says in a flirty tone with a big grin and hands me a small paper.

"Meh." I put the paper in the trash when she left me alone.

I got to the school office and a lady that looked like she was in her 40's came up to me and talked to me in a chirpy tone, it made me cringe. "Hey you must be Michael Clifford! I'm Mrs Gerald."

"Sure am!" I said a cheerful tone mocking her.

"Right this way! I've told someone to show you around because we know kids these days don't like me to be seen with old people like me!"

"Aw you don't look a day over 20, Miss!" I say with the same cheerful tone trying to hide my sarcasm.

"Aw stop!" She blushed.

I laughed and then I saw a guy with dark blonde, curly hair and a cool tie dye top and ripped skinny jeans, he was my height too. He seemed like those type of people I would get along with to be honest.

He looked up and saw me and smiled then walked up to me, "Sup I'm Ashton, you're Michael right?"

I nodded, "Sup Ashton."

"Well then I'll let Ashton take it from here bye boys!" Mrs Gerald said as she walked back to the office.

"So I'm just gonna show you around, let me see your timetable." He said.

I gave it to him and he scanned through it, "We're in the same classes, but except one, you're in the same science class as my girlfriend and her best friend." He says as we walk straight.

"How long have you gone out with your girlfriend?" I ask.

"For about a year." He grins.

"You're committed, man." I laughed as he proudly nodded.

He started pointing to different rooms and told me about them and he offered to take me to my first class which was Science.

"K so this is the class, wanna hang out at lunch? I'll introduce you to my friends?" He asked.

"Yeah sounds good." I nodded.

Then he walked to a small petite figured girl with caramel coloured skin and golden brown hair and she was wearing a white tank top that was tucked into floral shorts and had white chucks, she saw him and smiled brightly. She ran up to him and hugged the life out of him while he picked her up and spun her around. They both laughed, in their own world.

'Boy, he's got it bad' I thought.

I sighed and sat down at a random seat, a cough came from the back of me, I looked back and saw a stupid jock-like dude staring down at me, "Can I help you?"

"My seat." He simply said.

"Too bad, jackass." My words seemed to surprise him, he's probably used to getting his own way. He went quiet and walked to another empty seat while I smirked, I got a bit of an audience.

I saw Ashton's girlfriend walk up to me and smirk, "Nice one, Michael." She says as she takes the seat beside me.

"Thanks, haha. What's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Maria." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Maria." I smiled, like genuinely.

"Likewise, I can tell we're gonna be good friends."

"Hope so."

"My friend Leah is also in this class but she's skipping first period."

"Niiiicee haha."

Maria rolled her eyes and laughed, and we got on with the lesson.