Chapter 12

MICHAELS POV

I think I just got rejected again. I felt so down. Ofcourse she didn't wanna go out with me again. It's obvious due to the fact that she rejected me every other time. I guess I should give up and move on then. I gloomily went back to my motorcycle and drove back home.

LEAHS POV

It's now or never. I was really excited, I dressed myself up in the dress Michael bought for me and it made me feel beautiful. I'm considering wearing this shade of red more.

My stupid car ran out of gas and the car broke down but thankfully I had parked on the side of the road before it happened. I had to go for a 10 minute walk to the gas station. I'm gonna be late! Oh my god! I walked a bit faster and got some gas then ran to my car, filled it up and drove fast to the park.

I ran from my car across the car park to the bench where me and Michael usually hang out.

"Sorry I'm la- Michael?" I couldn't see him anywhere. I was either way too late or he stood me up. I looked at the time and saw it was 2 hours from when I received the gift. Dammit.

-NEXT DAY-

MICHAELS POV

"She didn't turn up." I whispered to Maria, she instantly hugged me and I had an urge to cry. That's not manly at all.

"There must be an explanation to this, I'll talk to her later."

I just nodded while looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

"OI MICHAEL!" Ashton shouted from afar, he was playing a game of soccer with Luke and Calum.

I looked up and his hands moved to tell me to go there, I walked over to him and they started playing again. I just joined in and it took my mind off of Leah for a while.

I saw Maria sigh then walk over to Leah who was walking to our table. Leah was pulled away by Maria to another place. I stared at Leah and admired her beauty, "MICHAEL WATCH OUT!" Calum shouted and the ball was in mid air and it looked like it was gonna hit me, so I ran away a bit and it thankfully didn't get me.

Luke walked over to the ball to pick it up then walked to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Bro, I know it's tough. She probably had a reason. We're here for you okay? If she doesn't see how great of a person you are then you're better off without her aye? We can find you another girl or we'll help you get back on your feet." Luke says sincerely.

"Yeah man we're here for you." Calum gives me a comforting pat on the back.

"Yeah coz we love yaaaaa." Ashton playfully hugs me and squeezes the life out of me.

"Thanks guys, I appreciate it."