Chapter 3

Ch 3

MICHAEL'S POV

The bell rang which signaled that it was now lunch time. I remember arranging with Maria and Ashton to meet up at our science class.

I walked to the class and saw the happy couple.

"Hey guys." I say, interrupting their conversation.

"Michael, hey!" Ashton greeted.

"C'mon, let's go meet up with the others." Maria says as she leads us outside.

I followed them and as Maria and Ashton slowed down.

"Hey guys! You gotta meet someone." Ashton shouted.

Suddenly 2 guys looked up at me and stood up and offered their hands out to shake.

"I'm Luke." He says as he shakes my hand. He's taller than me, quiffed blonde hair, and a good sense of style.

"I'm Calum." He says as he also shakes my hand. My height, also quiffed hair and also had a good sense of style.

This group is awesome.

This girl suddenly runs to the group and falls onto Calum, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late, what have I missed?" She puffed. Everyone laughed as she caught her breath then she looked up at me and froze. "Hey I'm Leah." She waved.

"Heard about you. Nice hair." I smile.

"Thanks you too." She laughed.

Our hair was the same colour, ash blonde. She was actually really hot. But I'm not really interested. She wore dark eyeliner and her skin was as pale as mine, she wore an old oversized band tshirt and ripped skinny jeans with black vans.

LEAHS POV

I ran down the hill to where my group always hangs out and didn't really see what was going on around me, I assumed there was Calum so I crashed onto him and started babbling while tryna catch my breath. I looked up at froze. Probably a bit too long. This boy was hot. Shit Leah! Say something. Umumum...

"Hey I'm Leah." I say trying to play it cool.

He smiled, argh! So hot oh my god, "Heard about you. Nice hair."

I laughed, his hair was the same colour as mine, "Thanks you too."

"So you've met Leah. What about you tell us about yourself? Why did you move here?" Calum asked as all of us sat down at a table near this huge tree.

"I got kicked out." Michael simply said.

"Bad ass! Why?" Luke seemed interested.

Michael smirked, "Skipped school for two months." Everyone laughed.

I just smiled and stared at him, he was sitting across me, Calum and Luke, getting to know eachother.

"You're so quiet Leah." Ashton playfully said.

"Sorry haha. Just listening to you guys that's all." I replied.

Michael looked at me and was about to say something but then the bell cut him off. He groaned.

"I hate school." He said.

"Same." Everyone muttered in unison.

We all got up and I walked with Maria and Luke to our next class.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

Guys! Chapter 4 is after Chapter 7 so read that after ok? It's coz something happened when I uploaded them idk but yeah CHAPTER 4 IS AFTER CHAPTER 7 READ READ READ