Chapter 13

LEAHS POV

I was walking to the table with my lunch then Maria walked up to me and dragged me away to a tree.

"What the fuck happened last night?" She asked with so much anger. I've never seen her like this to be honest.

"I got stood up." I simply said.

"Michael has been fucking waiting for months, I know you love him. Why don't you just accept- wait what?"

"I got stood up."

"Wait no, he did."

"Wait what?"

"He waited for you and thought you rejected him so he went back home and now he's depressed."

"I went to the park, but I was late coz my car broke down. He wasn't there."

"Oh my god! This is great!" Maria said in such excitement.

"What...." Why was she excited when it was a depressing matter.

"You guys both love each other oh my god you've got to tell him now!!" She smiled brightly and dragged me back to the table.

"Michael can you come here for a sec,

there was a bit of a misunderstanding." Maria said as she held my hand.

He looked up at me with such sadness and cleared his throat, "Uh, yeah, sure, I guess."

He walked over to Maria and I then followed us to the tree again.

The three of us looked at each other awkwardly and there was a silence.

"BYE!" Maria walked away, leaving me with Michael.

"Look, I get that you don't like me anymore who cares." Michael said to me.

I looked him in confusion, "No Michael I'm still in love with you."

He looked at me with shock, "Why didn't you show up then?"

"I came late, car broke down. Went there and you weren't there. I thought you stood me up." I said looking down.

A finger was placed on my chin forcing me to look up to Michael's shiny intriguing eyes, and out of no where his lips were softly placed on to mine.

We heard cheers from the group, I think they might've been watching us.

Me and Michael continually kissed but my huge grin made us stop. So we put our arms around each other and I looked up at him while he started to say something,

"I would've never stood you up, Leah. I love you too much."

"Sorry for always rejecting you." "Will you be my girlfriend?" Me and Michael said at the same time. We laughed and I gestured for Michael to say it again.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He nervously asked.

I nodded with so much enthusiasm and looked back at the group, they were in their own conversation.

"Ofcourse, how about me and you ditch them?" I whispered to Michael.

He looked at me mischievously and he counted down and took my hand in his, "3...2..1! Run!"

(A/N: sorry for the shit ending lol)