Chapter 4

Chapter 4

MICHAELS POV

I parked my motorbike next to my dad's new range rover.

I was gonna kick the tire but I heard my dad shout from the distance, "MICHAEL DONT."

I quickly put my foot back in place an laughed.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed some chips and sat at the living room while watching Spongebob. I was in a good mood. I actually liked school.

"Hey son." My dad patted my back and sat with me. He wasn't in his regular lawyer suit. Just a ugly tshirt and basketball jeans.

"Sup." I reply while eating and watching tv.

"How was your first week of school?"

"To be honest, it was pretty cool. I've made really cool mates, might consider going to school more often." I shrugged.

"That's great! Hope you are actually using what you've got and getting good grades."

Ok, so the thing is that I'm actually really smart considering this bad boy attitude I've going on I've grown up with having a stupid tutor every day then she quit coz I was pissing her off but yeah I'm smart. I just don't try hard in school coz I really can't be fucked. I really want to drop out but my rich posh parents don't want their reputation to be ruined. It's bad enough as it is with me being a bad ass.

My dad sighed, "Fine."

It was really silent and awkward... Then me and my dad both got calls, I walked up to my room holding my crisps and saw that Leah was calling.

"Hey Leah." I say calmly.

"Michael, hi! Band practice is a few minutes."

"Oh shit ok meet you there." I ran to my motorcycle and left.

So I'm in a band with Calum, Luke and Ashton. We're called 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke already had a YouTube channel which had quite a few subscribers so we just did some covers and uploaded it on that.

I arrived at Calum's house and went straight to the garage, when I opened the door, Leah walked to me and hugged me then pulled away and grinned.

We were in the middle of practising a cover until Leah said she needed to go back home, we all said bye to her and carried on.

Calum suddenly stopped so we all stopped, "What's up Cal?" Ashton asked.

"Nothing, I just think we should talk." Calum said.

"Bout what?" Luke asked, putting his guitar away.

"Michael, are you dumb? Leah totally has the hots for you." Calum said to me.

I laughed and shrugged, "So?"

"Ask her out." Luke said.

"I don't like her though. She's hot but like I don't know I'm not really a relationship kind of guy."

"But like she has a huge crush." Ashton said.

"You all knew?"

They shook their head, and Ashton spoke up, "Na, we can tell. She's always like that when she likes a guy."

"Oh, well I'll think about it. Is that good enough for you?" I suggested.

They all agreed and we had pizza for dinner.

LEAHS POV

My crush is getting bigger. He's so perfect. I love his hair. His eyes. His height. His style. That bad boy attitude. I like how he's such a rebel but he's also a really good person. I've told Maria that I liked him and she said the time will come. Pssshh. Doubt it. We're practically the same person just male or female versions. Argh. He's so perfect.

Should I ask him out? No. Um. Fuck. What do I do. I'll just wait till something happens I guess. Oh my god. I don't know. Argh.