Chapter Twelve || On Air

When I woke up Spencer was standing at the foot of my bed. "Yes?" I ask, he smiled. "Max sent me over to make sure you were on time" spencer said smirking, I sighed and got up. "Don't make me" I begged, he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Ill go pick up coffee" he said, I sighed and stomped into the bathroom.

When I got out I changed into black leather shorts from Kendall and Kylie's PAC sun collection, a maroon crop top and my Chanel flats. I curled my hair and did my make up then grabbed my Celine and my phone and went downstairs. "I'm ready" I called out, spencer appeared from the kitchen holding a starbucks coffee and a crossaint. "Thank you" I said, he nodded and we left.

"So what's this about?" I asked max as I was waiting to be called in. "Your dad announced last night that he's handing over 50% of the company to you" max said, I choked. "Why didn't he tell me?" I asked. "He claimed it was a early birthday gift to you but the truth is he buying your mom out" he said, I nodded. He wants to keep the other half in the family.

"So what do I say?" I asked, he looked at me. "Anything but the truth" he said, I nodded and stood up. "Were ready for you" a lady said, I nodded and followed her in the room. "Hey sweetie" Ryan said, I smiled and hugged him. "Long time no see" I said, he nodded and held up his finger. "And were back! I'm here with hollywoods it girl, soon to be youngest CEO Alyssa Rios! Hello Alyssa!" Ryan said into the mic, I smiled. Here we go!

"Hello" I said cheerfully, I turned to the little window to see spencer who gave me a short sweet smile. "So let's get down to business, you're 15 about to turn 16 in 2 days and you're about to inherits half of a billion dollar company, how do you feel?" Ryan asked, I smiled.

"I'm honestly so scared like I'm so young and it's such a big responsibility but I know I can do it, it's always been my dream to work with my dad and the fact that I can makes it a little less stressful" I said smiling, Ryan nodded. "When does the work actually begin?" he asked, I bit my lip trying to remember.

"Not soon because I'm still in school and you know I'm not fully prepared" I said, he nodded. "Are you excited to grow up?" he asked, I sigh. "No I love being young and spending time with my friends" I said, Ryan chuckled. "Speaking of friends, how was Kylie's birthday?" he asked, I smiled.

"So amazing, she had so much fun" I said, he nodded. "So what are you doing for your birthday?" he asked, I shrugged. "I just want something small and private, just my close friends and my parents" I said, he nodded. "And your boyfriend?" he asked, I blush.

"Oh god" I said, he laughed. "Well you're not hiding it, what's his name?" he asked, I smiled. "Spencer" I said, he nodded. "And did you get the boys blessing?" he asked, I laughed. "Yeah everybody loves him especially kylie. Well be at the movies and I'll be like who are you texting and hell be like kylie were talking about the vampire diaries" I said, Ryan laughed.

"That's good. Is it hard for you to be so open with your life like do you draw the line for privacy?" he asked, I nodded. "Of course like I'm so open about my relationship because people are gonna find out either way but besides that my life is private" I said, he nodded. "Is it hard because who you're father is plus how close you are with the kardashian jenner clan?" he asked, I shrugged.

"Yes like me and kylie don't know who we can trust and it's so hard especially when we go out to eat people take our pictures it's so annoying and stressful" I said, he nodded. "Have you ever gotten chased?" he asked, I nodded and let out a little giggle.

"Yeah especially when we go out with jaden he hates paparazzi so we run and they just follow us it's disgusting" I said, he nodded. "Are you working on any independent projects?" he asked, I shook my head. "No I'm trying to focus on school and college, I know this sounds weird but I just want a normal life" I said, he nods.

"Well thanks for coming in lyss please come again" Ryan said, I nodded and left. "You did great" spencer said, I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Lunch?" max asked, I shook my head. "Were going to Malibu" I said then dragged spencer away before max could protest.