Chapter Thirteen || Malibu

When we pulled up to Kylie's beach house spencer was in awe. "What?" I asked as we got out, he smiled at me. "This house is right on the beach" he said, I nodded and unlocked the door with my key. "Hey lyssa" Bruce said to me, I smiled. "Is Kylie home?" I asked, he nodded and pointed to the ceiling. "Ill be right back" I said to spencer, he nodded and follows Bruce outside.

"Hey" I said standing in Kylie's door way, she poked her head out of her closet. "Hi" she said, I sighed and shut the door. "I'm sorry if I overreacted but they disrespected me" I said, she nodded and sat on the bed. "Yeah I know and I told them they were wrong" she said. "Well it would have been better if you did it when I was there" I said, kylie sighed and I sat next to her.

"I can't be around you with either pia or stas being there and it's honestly so annoying, they are always around and whenever I try to make plans with you they already have plans with you" I said, she sighed. "I know and I'm sorry it's just weird having you back, when you where gone they were always there for me when you weren't because you were busy" she said, I nodded.

"I'm sorry I left, but you know I needed to" I said, she nodded and hugged me. "Just don't leave again" she said, I nodded and stood up. "Come on let's go eat dinner" I said, she smiled and got up. "Is spencer here?" she asked, I nodded and we went downstairs. "Come on babe" I yelled out, spence appeared from the balcony and we left.

"Bruce told me your beach house is two houses down" spencer said as we drove to nobu, I nodded. "We should go there this weekend" he said, I smiled and turned to him. "Really?" I asked, he nodded and grabbed my hand. "Yeah it'll be nice to have a romantic getaway" he said, I smiled and kissed his hand. "Ew" kylie said quietly, I laughed and pulled up to valet parking.

After getting seated we ordered and waited for our food to come. "So guess what" kylie said. "What?" me and spencer both asked, kylie giggled. "Pia and teo are having problems" she said, I smirked and spencer rolled his eyes. "Called it" I said, spencer shot me a look and I grabbed his hand. "I mean it's been going on for a while but it's getting worse" she said, I frowned remembering my fights with teo.

"You sleeping over tonight?" kylie asked, I nodded and looked at spencer. "You can take my car tonight since you have to work" I said, he nodded. "Want me to pick you up tomorrow or?" he asked, I looked at kylie. "No that's fine I'll drive her home" kylie said, spencer nodded and are his sushi.

We talked a little more about how Kylie's birthday went after I left then we left. When we got to the beach house kylie went inside while I sat in the car with spencer. "Ill see you tomorrow" i said, he frowned and grabbed my hand. "You mean so much to me Alyssa" he said, I smiled and kissed him. "I love you" he said quietly, I smiled and kissed him again. "I love you too" I said, he smiled and I got out the car. "Drive safely" I said, he nodded winked at me then drove off.

When I walked back in the house Bruce and kylie were standing in the kitchen smirking at me. "Is that the boyfriend?" Bruce asked, I nodded and felt my cheeks getting warm. "I like him, he's a great kid" he said, I chuckled in relief. His approval meant so much to me, he was like a second dad.

"I'm going to the store to pick up things so don't burn down the house" he said, we nodded and he left."Come on" kylie said, I smiled and followed her outside to the beach. The paparazzi were two houses down taking pictures but we didn't care. We sat down on the warm sand and kylie put her head on my shoulder and we linked arms.

"Does he make you happy?" she asked, I smiled at the thought of spencer. "Yeah, when he's not around I miss him so much, I think about him everyday and I wanna talk to him all the time. He makes me so happy" I said, she nodded. "Has jaden ever made you feel like that?" I asked, she nodded and smiled a little.

"When we came down here for the the Fourth of July he woke me up one day at five in the morning and we sat in that balcony talking till the sun rose and once it did he went back to bed but I swear to you Alyssa that moment was perfect, I want to relive it all the time" she said, I smiled at her face, it was lit up with joy.

"I'm so afraid that ill mess up and lose him" I said quietly, kylie grabbed my hand. "He loves you, don't be scared because no matter what that boy will be there for you" she said and I giggled knowing the truth behind it. We heard the cameras flashing and kylie sighed as if she was getting mad, I looked at the paparazzi and flicked them off.

"It'll never end" she said quietly, I closed my eyes and nodded. "It will, one day well grow up and they're gonna move on too the next best thing" I said, kylie smiled and stood up. "Wanna swim?" Ky asked, I nodded and stood up. "Last one in has to watch golf with bruce" i said, kylie laughed and ran off. "Cheater" I yelled following her. We splashed around for a while and I ended up pushing kylie down, she pulled me down with her and once it got dark we went inside.

After we took our very warming showers we chilled in Kylie's room watching the vampire diaries. "Jaden keeps calling me and I wanna kill him" kylie said, I giggled and picked up her phone when it rang again.

"Yes jaden?" I asked, he chuckled.

"Tell kylie I wanna talk to her" he said, I smiled at the warmth of his voice. My best friend.

"She's in the shower" I said, he sighed.

"Ugh well when she comes out tell her me and the boys are hanging out with some people tonight and that......i love her, a lot" he said quietly, I smiled.

"I will tell her jay now goodnight" I said charming, he chuckled.

"Mateo and pia are done" he said then hung up, I shook my head. I didn't care!