Chapter Fourty-Four || Buh-bye

When I woke up spencer was getting dressed for school. "Babe you're up" he said, I smiled. "Can I please drive you?" I asked, he nodded and I got out of bed. "How did you sleep?" he asked, I shrugged. "Spencer we gotta talk" I said, his smiled faded. "Lily told me last night that she saw Dom and Jessie kissing" I said, He didn't say anything he just turned around and pulled boxers out his draw. "I gotta go shower" he said sounding conflicted, I nodded and he walked out the room.

After I changed into my boyfriend jeans from yesterday and Spencer's old football jersey I put on my heels and went into the living room. "Morning" I said quietly, Dom and Jessie looked up. "Morning" Dom said, I sighed and took my phone out my purse. "It's been ringing all morning" Dom said, I nodded. "Uh it's Kylie" I said, he nodded and walked into the kitchen. A few minutes later spencer came out the bathroom. "Take my car today" He said to Dom who nodded. "Come on" spencer said, I nodded and followed him out.

When we got stuck in the traffic to get into his school I decided to talk to him. "Sorry" i said, he shook his head. "I'm happy you told me" he said, I nodded and he grabbed my hand. "Don't think I'm mad because it's Jessie that he kissed, I mean I am mad because of that but only because he's like a brother and you just don't do that" he said, I nodded. "I understand, I would be mad if Kylie kissed Mateo" I said, he nodded and kissed my hand. "Don't worry I'm fine, I'll talk to him after my game" he said, I nodded and kissed his cheek.

When we pulled up to his school I frowned. "Have a safe trip I love you so much" Spencer said, I smiled and kissed him. "I love you more, have a great game call me after it" I said, he nodded and kissed me again. "The boys will be here for your game recording it for me" I said, he nodded. "They'll give you my car" I said, he nodded and kissed me again. The bell rang and spencer pulled away. "Bye babe, love you" he said, I smiled and he got out the car. Three days.

When I got to my house Brandon was home. "Hello" I said when I walked in, Brandon walked out the kitchen. "Hey what's up?" he asked, I shrugged. "Gotta go get my bags and stuff" I said, he nodded. "Uh actually can you take my bags and bring them to Kylie's house?" I asked, Brandon nodded. He went up stairs with me to bring my carry on and suitcase down then took my car and drove over to kylie while I took a much needed shower.

When I got out of my shower I changed into black leggings, a white tank top, and my tan tims. I put my flannel in my purse and my circle scarf for tonight when we leave and my coat was at Kylie's house. I straightened my hair a little then put it up in a perfect messy bun. I did my make up then threw my shades in my purse then went downstairs. "Kylie said Harry's driving them tonight" Brandon said, I nodded and took my car keys out his hands. "Have a safe flight, try and see mom" he said, I nodded and hugged him goodbye then left.

When I got to Kylie's house I was starving. "Kylers" I said when I pushed opened Kylie's door. Her, Kendall, Jordyn, and Stas were all sitting on the bed. "You're here" She said, I nodded. "Can we go grab food I'm starving" I said, they nodded and all got up. "The guys will be here in a hour" she said, I nodded. "I can eat quickly trust" I said, they laughed. "Come on" Kendall said then dragging me out the room. When we got into Kylie's car all our phones went off. "Did twist text you guys?" Kylie asked, I nodded. "Have a safe flight love you lots" Kendall said reading the text out loud.

When we got to Urth I was literally so happy that they served us quickly. "Max told me it's cold out there" I said, they nodded. "Are you happy to see him?" Stas asked, I nodded. "I'm leaving Friday then coming back Monday afternoon to take my flight home" I said, she nodded. "I'm sad you won't be with us" Kylie said, I nodded. "I know I'm sorry I just really miss him" I said, she nodded. "No I get it" She said, I nodded. "So why was spencer tweeting nonsense this morning?" Jordyn asked, I sighed.