Chapter Seventy-Seven || Coachella Day 1

"Day one, are you excited?" Miles asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No" I frowned. "I just wanna leave"

He chuckled. "You're joking right?"

I sighed then turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "No, let's fly out to Malibu tonight"

"Abigail I'm not leaving" He chuckled.

"Fine" I huffed.

"What's wrong babe?" he sighed.

"I'm just not in the mood" I frowned.

"I know, I'm sorry" he pouted then kissed my nose. "But were going"

"Fine" I huffed then walked off.

Miles and I have been up for one hour getting Coachella ready. Everybody else went out for breakfast and to fill up the gas tanks for Coachella since we still had to drive to the fairgrounds. Max wasn't talking to me after my big sex reveal last night so I didn't even know where he was.

If you were wondering my day one outfit consisted of, I was wearing bohemian looking maxi skirt that had purples, reds, blues and darker colors mixed around in it, a black crop tank top with crochet detailing hanging off the ends of it, black sandals, round frame black sunglasses and a brown fringe cross body. I looked very Coachella chic, my hair my wavy and my makeup was flawless. I was ready to take the bull by then horns.

The ride to Coachella was painful to say the least. You couldn't cut the tension with a chainsaw because it was just so damn thick, Max was giving everybody the silent treatment and I was annoyed with Miles because he was acting all high and mighty now that his friends were around. Sofia didn't ride with us so I was just on my phone the whole time sending snapchats to Justin and Kylie who apparently are together at the moment which just didn't sit right with me.

The festival, once we arrive was crazy. Like it was packed but we were VIP so we thankfully got through the traffic safely and after we parked I saw so many celebrities walking to the VIP area and I just wanted to die. Socialites can fangirl over celebrities too. For example I never met Jared Leto, I love him, and he was literally parked two cars away from me. The downside too celebrity parking was I also saw Stella who was with Vanessa and their friends. Also some people I don't talk to because of Stella so I just knew this weekend was going to be so fun. Please note the sarcasm.

"Where to first?" Miles asked as we walked side by side. Paps were swarming Coachella so we agreed no PDA, not even hugging. I don't need people in my love life anymore.

"I'm actually going to meet up with Ky" I said.

He nodded. "Were gonna go get food and drinks, which stage are we meeting up at?"

"Well I wanna see zed but I think everybody is going to see outkast" I shrugged. "So which ever you want then we'll meet after"

"I'm gonna do OutKast but have fun at zed" Miles said. "Want me to bring you food?"

"Please" I pouted then turned to Sof. "I'll see you soon"

"Tell the queen I said hello" she called as I walked off.

Max walked off after me and I realized that would be my only time to talk to him. Kylie could wait while I was dealing with something much bigger. So with that being said I followed him off and surprisingly Jake, Luis and Peter were there with girls so I was probably crashing their evening. Whoops.

"Alyssa!" Luis called which made max turn around.

"Hey boys" I sang then hugged them all. "Max can we talk?"