Chapter Twenty-Nine || Fame

When I got to Spencer's house he sitting on the couch with his possie. "Hey babe" I said, then leaned down and kissed him. "You look gorgeous, we saw you on Good Day LA" he said, I smiled. "Oh god" I said, he chuckled and I sat down next to him. "I'm so tired so I'm sleeping over tonight" I said, he nodded and put his arms around me. "You're not even gonna believe what happened today" he said, I looked at him curiously.

"So me and Jessie went to McDonald's to pick up food and on our way back we chased down by paparazzi" he said, I gasped. "Oh my god" i said, he nodded. "No it gets worst because those freaks almost made us crash" Jessie said, I gasped. "I'm so sorry but honestly I can't do anything about it" I said, Jessie rolled we eyes. "Well you won't be saying that when they kill spencer" she said. "Jessie stop!" spencer yelled, Jessie sighed.

A few minutes later Kylie, the boys and jordyn came by. "So the paparazzi are literally camped across the street" Kylie said when she walked in, I gasped and spencer stood up. "Dom call the cops" Jessie said, Dom stood up. "Fuck calling the cops!" he said, I shot up. "No if you go out there and act like a mess it will make you and ME look bad" I said putting my hand on both the boys chest. "Just call the cops and they'll have to get off because it's private property" Jay said, I nodded. The guys sat down and Kylie dialed the cops.

"Hello yes I'd like to report a crime" she said. "Yeah there are people camped outside our house taking pictures" she said then rolled her eyes. "Well it's private property" she said, I could tell she was getting agrivated. "Hang up" I said, she looked at me confused. "Hang up ill talk to them" I said, she rolled her eyes then hung up. "Give me a minute" I said, then got up and walked outside across the street.

"Alyssa! Alyssa!" they shouted, I sighed and stepped closer. "Can you guys put down your cameras?" I asked nicely, they sighed and put them down. "I'm trying to spend quality time with my friends and you guys are really distracting like I know it's your job but I'm just asking can you guys just leave?" I asked, they chuckled. They all started taking pictures again and I groaned. I decided instead of going off I would go back in the house.

"Obviously that didn't work" Jessie said, I rolled my eyes and looked at Dom. "You can go out there but not spencer" I said, he nodded and stormed out the house. We all looked out the window too see him cursing at them, eventually they left and Dom came back inside. "Next time just let me handle it" he said then sat back down, I rolled my eyes. "Look you acting like that I don't care for but when spencer does it, it makes him look bad because we are dating" I said, spencer sighed and rubbed my back.

"So anyways not to ruin a perfect day but I want you meet Harry and Twist" Kylie said, I looked at her confused. "I know who twist is obviously but Harry?" I asked, she nodded. "Harry Hudson" she said, I smiled. "Oh the singer yeah I'd love to meet them" I said, she smiled. "Good ill set it up when pia comes back" she said, I nodded.

"Is teo excited about his birthday?" I asked, Moises nodded. Mateo and willows birthdays were on the same day, we were gonna celebrate his birthday at willows party. "Yo you gotta see the cake we got" Jay said, I smiled. "Awe I can't wait" I said, spencer frowned. "Are you coming spencer?" Jordyn asked, he shook his head. "Were going to a party at Tonys" Jessie said, I rolled my eyes. "oh" kylie said, I giggled.

"You guys staying for dinner?" spencer asked, Kylie looked at the guys who nodded. "Yeah" she said, spencer nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Ill be right back" I said following him. "What's up?" he asked leaning on the counter I sighed and put my head on his chest. "Lets stay home on Halloween and eat candy and watch movies" I said he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Babe don't worry I'll avoid Jessie all night" he said, I smiled and looked up at him. "Thank you" I said quietly, he nodded and kissed me. "I would do anything for you" he said, I smiled and kissed him again.