Chapter 4

(Mel's P.O.V)

I can faintly hear voices but my head hurts to much to make them out so I slip back into unconsciousness. When I wake up again I panic cause I open my eyes and I'm some sort of cave and the last thing I remember is getting hit in the head with the Joker's fist.

I try to sit up and gasp cause my ribs feel like there on fire. The voices stopped and I hear foot steps come my way. I decide to look over and see who it is and I see the batman and some sort of butler walking towards me. I feel my eyes widen as I croak out "Where am I?" He looks at me then the butler and he nods "Well your in the Batcave and your ribs are broken will you let us set them?"my head hurts and I want the fire in my chest to stop so I just nod my head. Once they help get to a sitting position they set my ribs and I scream cause it hurts like hell. The butler wraps my ribs and hands me water. I hear a feminine robotic voice announce something I didn't quite catch I see a bright light then there's Robin standing in the cave he looks at me like he's relieved to see me awake witch in my condition he is.

"Oh thank god your awake!"he says as he walks over to me. He and batman sit down in front of me and the butler goes to an elevator to some other area of wherever the hell the batcave is, batman looks at me "what's your name?" he asks in his gruff tone, I look at him and say "Mel Brown" him and Robin look at each other.

Robin looks back at me and says "you should be dead"

--------------------
Oh cliffhanger! Sorry this chapters kinda short I really wanted to have this cliff hanger!