Chapter 19

(Mel's P.O.V)

"Joker." I greeted as I approached the screwballs cell, he cackled as I did.

"Oh look it's the new Bat-brat, 'Ember' is what your calling your self. Symbolic obviously." He chuckled darkly. "Cut the bull shit you loon, I want to know why you kid napped me for. Three. Fucking. Years." He just laughed more.

"Why don't you ask your Daddy?" He chortled. I glared at him and punched the glass of his cell. "I can't, you KILLED  him!" I exclaimed angrily. "and my mother!" I gave him my own version of the bat glare. "Wanna explain that too?"

He laughed for what seemed like forever before speaking again. "That's for you to find out on your own darling." I growled before slamming the glass again. "Fine, I will." I turned around and started walking away as he cackled. "OH!" I said as I turned around. "and DON'T call me 'darling'" He laughed until I couldn't even hear him anymore.

I went back to the mansion to see all the lights out. Everyone must've gone to sleep. I thought as I went up the stairs to my room. When I opened the door I saw Dick......sleeping on my bed, with some melted ice cream on the bedside table. I smiled and went to the bathroom to change outta the work out clothes I had under my suit, into my pajama shorts and Dick's sweatshirt.

I went into the bed room again to see a sleepy Dick sitting up on my bed starring at me with a huge smile on his face.

"You're a bit of a rebel you know that babe?" He said as he pat the bed beside him. I blushed and walked over. "I know you guys told me not to go talk to him but I had to, I didn't get any answers....but I do have closer knowing he's locked up now." I sighed as Dick wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips. "I know, but you missed out on something huge." He said as we cuddled up on the bed. "What did I miss?" I asked as I starred up at the ceiling.

"Bruce talked to the team after the mission we had today, he wants you to join the team, and he wanted you to come to the cave today, but you wouldn't answer our calls...."

"I'm sorry Dick I had no idea!" I exclaimed as I sat up and put my hands over my mouth. "Hey it's okay, you can come and meet them tomorrow, we have a mission, maybe Bruce will let you join us for this one." He chuckled as he pulled me back into his arms. I sighed and smiled.

"Okay."

-----------------------------------

OMG ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THE BOOK IS COMPLETE!!!!!! I'm like way to excited for this.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

Love ya!

-purplegrungeprincess