Chapter 18

(Mel's P.O.V)

"PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T KILL THEM, I'LL DO ANYTHING!" I screamed and cried as I watched him put a gun to there heads. He cackled like the maniac he is, "Oh you poor girl, you don't quite realize yet, that you did this to your self." He laughed as he shot my mother. I screamed as more tears ran down my face. "And yet you also have your dear old dad to blame, don't you?" He laughed as he shot my father to. More tears ran down my face as I screamed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU PSYCHO???" I exclaimed as he cackled more, "Oh you'll find out  soon deary."

----------------------

I jolted awake with a scream , only to feel arms wrap around me as I was frozen, tears stinging my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Shh, Mel it's okay, I'm here, your safe." I let out a breath as I heard Dicks voice and felt his chest vibrate against mine, I brought my arms up to hug him as tears escaped. I sobbed into his neck for I don't know how long.

"Mel, baby, He's gone." Dick finally said as he rubbed my back. I pulled away, tears still making there way down my cheeks. "R-really? Dick I swear to god if your joking right now I'm sure as hell not laughing." He smiled and laughed, I melted a little at the sight. "I'm not joking, Bats took him to Arkham, he knocked you out Mel he was about to kill you, what were you thinking? You promised, Justice not Vengeance." He exclaimed, his brow wrinkling  with fury. "I-I don't know. I thought I had it under control but then he was right there and all promises went out the window, I'm so sorry." I cried more, and his face softened as he pulled me in and hugged me again. "Hey hey, I'm sorry you just scared me." I cried into his chest some more before pulling back and staring at him. "I'm sorry, It'll never happen again I'll work on controlling my rage, it helps to know that, that bastard is gone." More tears streamed down my cheeks as I said this in a hoarse voice.

Dick stared at me for a moment before pulling my face in and smashing his lips to mine. As he and I kissed, the world seemed to stop and everything truly felt okay. Dick's lips were soft and sent sparks and tingles down my spine and through my face and body. Once he pulled back I was breathless. "Wow." I said as Dick smiled and blushed. "I needed that, sorry." He looked down and blushed more.

I grabbed him again and kissed him passionately, he rested his hands on my waist and we kissed for a little longer before I pulled back and smiled breathlessly.

"and I needed that." 

----------------------------

OML I have only 2 more chapters to write for this book and then I get to start the next one!!!! I have some plans for Mel and I'm really FUCKIN' excited. So please.....

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

Love ya!

-purplegrungeprincess