Chapter 15

Mel's P.O.V

I have had an amazing few weeks I've been going on patrol with Batman and Robin, I started Gotham Academy with Dick and he's in all my classes thanks to a little hacking on his part. Everything has been perfect so far.

I even think I'm beginning to have a crush on Dick and I don't know how to tell him, but I should probably think about that later considering we are in the middle of a fight with The Penguins henchmen.

I knock one unconscious with my staff and realize no more are coming at me, I looked over at Batman and Robin and saw them knock out there last guys. They walked over to me and Batman said. "You two go home it's 3 A.M. I'll track down Penguin." We nodded and walked to our motorcycles. That's right I got a motorcycle.

When we got to the BatCave I went to the cubicles to change, and shower, then going up to my room. When I got there my room was lit with mood lighting and there were rose peddles on the floor I looked up and saw dick standing there with a bouquet of Black and Purple roses... in his Mickey Mouse pajama bottoms and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle t-shirt.

 in his Mickey Mouse pajama bottoms and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle t-shirt

I giggled before walking over to him, he just kept still and smiled. I took the roses and hugged him. "What is this about?" I asked him. He took the roses and set them on my bed before taking my hands in his and looking into my eyes. 

"Mel as soon as I met you on that roof top I felt something I didn't know it then but I did. And those feelings have kept getting stronger. If you feel the same way even by a little bit, will you let me take you out on a date after school tomorrow night?" I couldn't stop smiling at this point. I nodded my head so fast even I thought it was going to fall off. He smiled brighter and hugged me. I then felt him pump his fist in the air and exclaim 'Yes!'

----------------------------------

2 times in one night. Boo ya!

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

Love ya!

-purplegrungeprincess