Jealous Woes (Part Two) |Chap.4|

(AN: Part Dos Babes! This Chapter was too long so I split it in two. Willow in the MM played as the gorgeous Ashley Graham .Love yall tho.)

We all arrived to the pack house and to say I was nervous is an under statement. I knew that his parents would at least tolerate me...but his sister. Based upon her friends she going to want to kill me. Malachi looked around in awe.

"John John y'all balling like this?" Malachi asked making me laugh. Johnathan chuckled.

"All the money from my company comes here." Johnathan said. Malachi nodded. I got out the car and stretched. I walk into the house and was attacked by a hug to my shins. I looked down to see a little baby. The little boy looked about 1 years old. He was too adorable. I picked him up and he laid his head into my chest. His mother rushed towards me.

"Nathan!" She called. She grabbed for him and he went right to her.

"I'm sorry my Luna." She apologized. I shook my head and smiled at Nathan. Little cutie.

Johnathan walked in front of me grabbing Nathan." How's my little man." Johnathan smiled.

Nathan just smiled." Fawn I see you met my favorite cousin Willow and her son Nathan." Johnathan said. I smiled and hugged Willow. She smiled.

"Call me Fawn. We're all family right?" I inferred. Willow giggled.

"Girl were gonna be famous. Me ,you, and this slay queen behind you yaaaas honey." Willow said snapping her fingers gasing Malachi's already big ass head. Malachi instantly started snapping his fingers hugging Willow.

"Ugh I love this place already."Malachi smiled. I shook my head and began to walk up stairs. I had to change and find something more appropriate to wear to meet his parents. I took off my sweater and slipped off my shoes. I began to look around the room but got caught up reading the shade rooms newest post on Instagram.

"Damn baby." I jumped trying to cover my body. It didn't work. Johnathan just moved my arms. He lifted me up into his arms. His hands supporting me as he gripped onto my butt. This time I didn't scream.

"Baby put me down." I spoke calmly.

"Call me daddy."He looked up towards me and I seen these beautiful silver gray eyes. It dawned on me...this isn't Johnathan.

"I'm not...Baby I know you haven't met me yet because the dumb ass wouldn't let me come out." He purred in my ear. He pushed me against the bed pinned my arms to the bed.

"But my name is Gabriel... And I'm happy to meet my beautiful mate." He smirked. He moved my bra down and pecked at my neck. Was I ready for this?

"I think you should know it because its what your gonna be screaming while I give you the most pleasure you could ever experience." He whispered in my ear palming my bare breast. I moaned. I think Johnathan would want to remember this...so I had to get Gabriel to let Johnathan take control.

"Baby, can I get Johnathan back...please." I begged touching his cheek. His eyes slowly turning hazel. But they snapped back to silver.

"Please daddy. I love you too. I'll make sure you come out more often." I purred in my best baby voice. He looked up at me and growled.

"Damnmit your too sexy to deny." He groaned and kissed my lips with passion. I moaned softly. Johnathan was gentle,sensitive, and goofy but Gabriel...Jesus...he was rougher in a good way. He man handled me. I loved both equally. He squeezed my booty.