Island Vybz (Part One) |Chap.13|

(A/N: Wassup y'all just telling you in advance there will be multiple freaky parts in this book. Because my app is clutching I just put all the pictures in the mm. But I hope you guys enjoy. This story is about to take some interest turns stay tuned.)

It was a week after John had his second thoughts I had packed all bags for this vacation. Which John refused to tell me where we were going. He told me the destination would be warm and to dress accordingly. I'm simply expecting him to take me somewhere like Miami or maybe Atlanta which would be a nice break from New York. I packed everything in my bags and took my bags down stairs. John was in the car packing everyone things in the car. My mom smiled at me.

"Mom you seem happier than usual? Wassup. Everyone's been acting so damn weird lately." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Weird. Whaaaaaaaaaaat?" She said. She was losing. What the hell is going on. Malachi, Sky, and Willow had been asking me questions about how I wanted my wedding to be like. I mean they asked me all at different times and simple questions. Like what would be the color scheme,location, and music.

It was kind of like they were trying to plan my wedding or something...

I laughed off the notion and dragged my bags into the kitchen walking towards Mr.Tim. He was starting to get me use go calling him dad and I didn't mind.

"Hey dad. You know why momma acting all weird. Everyone seeming to be hiding something." I said. He shrugged off what I said and gave me a poker face.

"You know your mother is crazy." He said sipping his coffee. I nodded and giggled. He was right my friends and mother are crazy. I shouldn't expect anything else.

David walled in the kitchen giving me a hug." Hi sis." He smiled.

"Hey bro." I replied. I dragged my bags outside where my husband was sweating shirtless as he put the bags into truck. I failed yo mention that it was 84 degrees outside with the summer right around the corner.

The sweat dribbled down his toned body. His pecked glistening with sweat that displayed is porcelain skin perfectly. I bit my bottom lip. Why is this man so fine.

"If you take a picture babe it would last a lot longer." He said giving me the classic pick up lines. I glared at him and passed him my bags. He put them in our SUV. John was having some pack warrior drive us the the airport. He closed the the trunk and looked at me. He bit his bottom lip at my attire. My peach off the shoulder dress hugged all my curves and I knew that this dress was going to get me in trouble. But as soon as this plane touched down where ever I knew I wanted a piece of my husband.