September...Get Off My Girl |Chap.9|

(A/N: Waaaash poppin y'all! I updaaaated. I mean this has been done but I like prewrite my chapters so I'm not on demand to write another chapter off the fly. Learned that the hard way. But anyways Y'all thanks for reading & keep commenting ,rating and being bae af as you usual by just being so god damn beautiful. Love y'all.) (PS. Ain't no need for introduction y'all already know who in the MM August Alsina fine ass playing himself. But this kind of a filler chap and off topic but hope you guys like.) [Excuse my many typos I don't feel like fixing]

I woke up the next day with the illest head ache. My hangover was major. I seen a bucket next to the bed. And let's just say the contents inside the bucket were not pretty. I squinted in pain feeling the sun light hit my eyes. I groaned. Johnathan walked in and held up a tray of food and some pills. He smiled at me. How is he not hung over.

Note to self: Never drink again.

"Here baby take these. They will make you feel better and you need to eat. Oh I see you threw up finally let me clean that up." He said. He sat the ray down on the bed with the pills and took the bucket. He pecked my forehead one good time and walled out. I groaned.

This possibly could have been the worst day to have a hangover. Especially because tonight was the August concert. For his video 'Why I Do It' I provided some extras in the clutch since someone on his team was slipping. He looked me out fincially but he also gave me tickets to his concert and backstage passes. I never actually met him because I was too sick to come in that day so I'm kind of excited.

I took two of the pills and ate some of the food. I scrolled through my phone not even noticing that Malachi walled in.

"So what you wearing tonight?" He asked. I looked at him and shrugged. He got up and opened the closet and gasped.

"Bitch! Your man hooked you all the way up!" Malachi yelled. I started laughing.

"Shut up Malachi. I got a major hangover." I giggled. He looked through my bags I just got yesterday.