Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I sit up in my bed and stretch my tense muscles, and I climb out of my bed and head for a shower. Ten minutes later I wrap a towel around my body I then proceed to brush my teeth and blow-dry and curl my hair, once finished I put on basic make-up and head towards my wardrobe, I walk in a pick out black denim shorts, a white strapless belly top with my black leather jacket with 'Rodriguez' written on the back of it in ice blue, and a pair of white high-top high heel wedge shoes.

Satisfied with my look I walk downstairs into the kitchen to find my uncle Carlo talking to some of his guards and aunt Sophia making breakfast I casually walk into the kitchen "morning everyone" I tell them with a smile on my face, uncle stops talking to his men and looks at me "morning Lexi, since today is your first day my guards will be escorting you to school today in two black SUV's, obviously you'll be driving your own car" with that said he tosses me two sets of keys I catch them in one hand and look at my uncle confusingly "garage" is all he says, it takes me seconds to figure out what he's on about before I run towards the garage, once there I swing open the door to see two cars; a muscle car 1970 dodge RT and a saleen s7 the rarest cars on the Earth there is only three in the world me, some Russian prince and a really rich guy in France this one is the only one in America and everyone is talking about this car it only came out two months ago I turned my whole body to look at my uncle who is now stood in the door I ran through "sooo, which one is mine?" I ask waiting for him to tell me the muscle car, which I love but I love the saleen as well he smiles at me, the one word I never expected to come out his mouth did. "both" I stand there stunned and shocked "b-both you m-mean I get b-both cars?" I look at him a little dazed whilst stuttering he nodded his head "yeah why not I know how much you love your sports and muscle cars so I thought I'd buy you the rarest priciest and fastest of each" he tells me, "oh and when you go to school your last name has nothing to do with the gang" he tells me I nod my head, I can't help but grin at him I jump up and down chanting thank you before I hop into my saleen s7 and drive to school this is going to be awesome.

Twenty minutes later and I'm pulling into the school lot between two black SUV's everyone and I mean everyone I stood looking at me, well my car they can't see me cause all the windows are blacked out, I park my car into a space at the end of the lot where what seems to be the popular, jocks, cheerleaders and badboys cause everyone else is slightly further up, plus I know the bad boys are down here cause I'm staring at them smoking and leaning against some motorbikes, I do a quick survey of the school, disgusting brown walls, low security and people making out, by this time a crowd has already started to form round around my car 'it's now or never Lexi, give it to 'em".

I grab my shades and bag from the passenger seat and open the door stepping out the vehicle, a few gasps and wolf whistles are thrown at me but I ignore them, fully stepping out the car I turn around to lock the door, just as I'm about to lock the door I forget to grab my cigarettes I know there bad for me but I only use take one or two every once in a while when I'm nervous like this, I bend over my seat grabbing the packet earning more whistles from where they can see my ass, I pull myself out the car shutting it in the process.

Pulling out a cigarette and placing it in the side of my mouth I rummage through my bag for a lighter. To no avail could I find one, I mumble a few curse words under my breath, as I'm searching I hear the noise die down and the sound that a lighter makes when the flame appears I look up to see a guy holding a lighter in front of me I look into his eyes and gives me a small smile in which I returned and then proceeded to light my stick, after lighting the stick I take a few drags from it which calms my nerves I then turn to look at the guy who gave me the lighter to see him checking out my car "cool ride" he speaks in a hot sexy voice.

I had to hold in my moan 'Lexi don't you dare moan or I swear to god i'll make sure to embarrass you more than the moan will' for some bizarre reason my mind is arguing with me anyway I ignore what my mind is telling me and focus on the guy is telling me "thanks" I look at him with a smile " is this the saleen S7?" he asks I smile "one of three and the only one in America" his head shoots up to look at me "are you serious? how the hell did you get this, I thought all three cars are in Europe?" some guy says who is also admiring the car I open my mouth to speak when out of the blue Mike pops up next to me and takes my cigarette "hey!" I yell everyone looks at me "Lexi, since when did you start smoking your uncle and father aren't going to like this" he tells me I turn to fully face him "Mike are you actually going to go home and tell your boss that his only child, daughter I might add is smoking, plus I'm under your watch, and the only thing my father is scared of is me!" I tell him he looks at me slightly scared then nods his head "fine I won't tell, but no more smoking" with that he walks up to the black SUV hops in and drives off I turn back to everyone else "to answer your last question who ever said it, yes they were all in Europe, there's one in France with some rich guy, and there was two that belonged to the Russian prince, my family helped him out two months ago just after they were bought by him, and some of the payment was this car in which they gave to me" I tell them they all look at me in shock.