Chapter 4

Lexi's POV

I woke up to my alarm I sat up with a smile on my face, I can't believe I got my first kiss, 'yeah but is it just a onetime thing, he's a player and you know it' my smile falters at the thought, maybe it was but maybe it wasn't I tell myself.

I wander over to my bathroom and hop into the shower, closing my eyes taking my time all I could think about was the kiss; his lips were so soft and fluffy, sending tingles down my spine every time I thought about it.

I open my eyes and glance at the clock in the bathroom 7.30am, great I've been in here for an hour and a half time really passes by when you're thinking.

Once I'm out of the shower I wrap a towel around my body and walk over to the sink; I brush my teeth and blow-dry my hair then curling it, after doing my hair I put on some basic make-up, making my way out the bathroom I walk into my closet and put on a black corset dress that ruffles out at the bottom ending mid-thigh, putting on my black biker boots and a black leather jacket ii walk over to my full length mirror 'don't look to bad' I tell myself , I went back into the bathroom and put on some dark eye shadow so it fits better now.

Walking down stairs and into the kitchen I see my aunt has already left for work, I grab and apple a granola bar and a bottle of water and head to school, this time driving my 1970 dodge RT.

On my way to school I spot a girl walking down the path she looks my age, I driver closer and see she is carrying a few books they must be heavy, I drive closer to her and put my window down so I can talk "are you going to North California high?" I ask she turns her head to look at me and smiling nods "you want to ride those books look a little heavy?" "um I don't know?" I sigh "its fine don't worry" I tell her opening the door, she slowly sits in the car shutting the door "I'm Lexi" putting my hand out for her to shake, she places her hand in mine and shakes it "Lucy" she states I smile I turn back to the road and pull off.

we sit in silence for a while "so, how old are you Lucy?" I glance at her then turn back to the road "I'm 16 seventeen in a few months" with a shy voice "I'm 17 and I'm 18 in a few months" I tell her she looks at me and smiles "so you're a junior?" I say and she simply nods "well other than Jacob you're the first person I've talked to at this school" I tell her, she turns to face me in utter shock "y-you spoke to Jacob Black?" I simply nod my head "wait are you the girl Krista yelled at yesterday in the cafeteria at lunch?" I chuckled "yep that's me" "that girl is obsessed with him and now you've came into the picture she's livid it's actually quite funny to watch" I smile more and turn to her "I'm glad you like the show, and if that's what happened yesterday when I only looked and talked imagine what would happen if she finds out I was with him last night and he kissed me" I tell her, after I said that she stopped laughing a son as I said kissed "did you just say Jacob kissed you?" "Yes, last night while I was with my friend and Jacobs brothers at the race thing in on the edge of town" suddenly she squeals "OMG he kissed you, how was it?" I couldn't help but think back to the kiss how soft and gentle he was.

I was brought out of thought as I began pulling into the car lot I drove down the bottom towards the popular and jocks cars I dive closer and I spot Jacob in the corner with his friends smoking "Lexi what are you doing parking down here, were not allowed" she whisper yells "its fine I parked here yesterday in my saleen s7" her eyes went wide "that was you?" "Yep" making sure I popped the 'p' on the end.

I pull up to an empty space and I got out the car followed by Lucy who was carrying her books I close the door and turn to face her "thanks for the ride I guess" "sure no problem" she turns and takes a few steps away before turning to look at me again "would you like to have lunch with me and my friends?" I smile at her "sure why not" she nods her head and walks away with a huge smile on her face.