Chapter 9

Woken up by the sound of my phone buzzing, turning over I reach for my phone looking at I see a message.

To Lexi

Fight tonight. 7pm.

Make sure you train for at least an hour before,

You're up against a guy that goes by the name

Killer, its MMA, make sure you bring protection

Just in case. Good luck

-Rick

After reading the message I text back a quick 'okay' then get ready for a full day of training.

Putting on my sports bra and shorts I run downstairs to begin training in the gym.

6 hours later

I lay on the floor panting, I did a full blown work out, as I'm trying to catch my breath the gym door swings open standing there is one of the maids "hey can you prepare a party for tonight?" I look at her I can see she is thinking then nods her head "yes ma'am it is possible it will be done in the ball room, I shall prepare everything" she disappears, I sit up grabbing my phone and text Jacob.

To: Jacob

Party at my house 7pm.

Remember the address is where we came yesterday for the trip

Don't be late

P.s spread the word

Xoxo

- Lexi

After I sent the message I began to prepare for boxing when I got a message

To: Lexi

The word has been spread I'll see your tonight

Later babe x

-Jacob

I couldn't help but smile at what he put, putting the phone down I began punching and kicking the punching bag.

Before I knew it was six o'clock, people will start arriving at seven the same time I'm fighting this killer guy.

I head upstairs to shower and change.

By six thirty I'm dressed in black leather short shorts a black leather crop top showing my whole stomach and my belly piercing. Putting on my black leather five-inch-high heels my hair curled, putting on smoky eyes and deep red lipstick.

I head downstairs and check on the party there's food laid out and drinks from alcohol to fizzy drinks, walking back out I tell the maid to let them making sure to lock all upstairs doors and remove any valuable items.

Getting into my dodge charger I head to the fight.

Twenty minutes later I reach my destination in a back alley, getting out I her the crowds roaring and cheering ready for the fight.

pushing my way through I stand in the middle on the other side of the ring I see a huge guy 6'6 brown hair and eyes and covered in tattoos, I close my eyes steadying my breathing opening my eyes I look him in the eye. Let the games begin.

Left hook, dodge, right hook, dodge.

Forty-five minutes pass and finally the guy is on the ground, I have a split lip several cuts on my stomach and bruises on my stomach arms and face I have a gash on the side of my right eyebrow and a cut on the left side of my head.

After collecting my money, I head back to my car and head home.

Reaching my house, I pull into the garage I see people on my front lawn swaying and drunk, girls running round topless.

I walk in the front door and the music is blasting people grinding against on another making out in corners and dry humping on the couches. pushing my way through to the kitchen I make my way over to the ice bucket and pull out a beer pulling the cap off I take a huge swing, the sensation burning down my throat, walking out the kitchen I make my way into the back yard and onto the beach.

I see some people dancing round the fire some sat talking on some logs surrounding the fire, I walk closer to them and spot all the popular and Jacob and Sam.

Reaching Jacob, I stand in front of him who appears to be in deep convocation with Sam and has Krista sat next to him drunk trying to seduce him.

"hey" they all look at me and smile their faces suddenly drop when they see what I look like "Lexi what the hell happened" standing up in front of my Jacob carefully touches my face "I had a fight scheduled at seven it was meant to be a clean fight though he decided to break the rules and use a knife, but you should see the other guy he's in worse condition when I left he was on the floor unconscious" shrugging my shoulders while taking another swig of my beer.

He sighs shaking his head "what was this guy you fought name?" "He went by the name of killer and was huge the fight lasted forty-five minutes before I was able to knock him out. Though I must admit he lasted thirty more minutes than anyone else I've fought".

he chuckles at what I said "well let's get you cleaned up" he grabbed my hand and dragged my away from the beech and into the house, up the stairs I took over and pulled him to my room, putting in the key code I unlocked it and walked in, going straight to the bathroom "nice room" I hear him from my bed "thanks" I yell.

I strip off my clothes and get into the shower, washing my body of dried blood and washing my cuts clean, I scrubbed my body before washing my hair.

Stepping out the shower I wrapped a towel round my body before walking into my room and into my wardrobe.

"are you trying to turn me on?" I turn to face him and smile "no I'm not it just so happens that you are in the room" turning back round I walk further into my closet putting on matching bra and panties and sliding on a black leather dress ending mid-thigh, I curl my hair and re do my make-up, putting on black stilettos.

Walking out I see Jacob on his phone lying comfortably on my bed, walking over to him I sit on the edge of the bed. Removing his phone from his view he looks at me and smiles "all better?" "Yeah, just sore but nothing new. Come on let's go to the party" I stood up and extended my hand which her took without hesitation, we walked out the room and headed to the party.

I partied all night, dancing with Jacob and Lucy and having a blast.

By midnight Lucy, Jacob and his brothers were completely drunk me I had the same amount as them but I'm still sober as a rock.

Walking round I see a bunch of lads with football jerseys on in the midst of all that I spot Nick and Krista grinding against one another and Chloe and Melanie doing the same to two other guys on the football team.

I wander out of there and head to the office on the bottom floor opening it up I walk inside and sit down in the big chair behind the desk, switching the laptop on I go through the gang details as to where everyone is and what's happening on the island.

Once I was comfortable with everything I made my wayout the office locking it behind me and went back to my friends and my party.