Chapter 18

The entire house was banging with music, walking in my nose was filled with the smell of lust, sweat and alcohol, someone somewhere was grinding against something or someone, all four of us went straight to the kitchen for drinks, I grabbed a bottle of beer, not trusting anyone in case they put something in the open drinks, turning to face the guys "so what shall we do?" As soon as I said that Lucy grabbed my drink putting it down, grabbing my hand she drags me to the dance floor or the living room, every piece of furniture was moved to the side so people could dance.

Walking straight to the centre we began dancing, Lucy started grinding against my but, I laugh and copy her actions, soon people moved and allowed us to dance, I realized that she could dance like me, turning to face her I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I see you can dance let's show them what we can do" pulling away I see her smirking at me, followed by a quick nod.

We stand back to back and begin dancing, eventually we were twerking together, everyone seemed to have parted off the dance floor and watched us two dancing, the song ends and we stop dancing, cheers erupt from the lads a lot of the girls glare at us I just smirk, looking at Lucy we wink at each other, a guy with brown hair and green eyes walks up to me with a smirk plastered on his face, "well aren't you the sexy little dancer" I wanted to gag, I mean yeah he was cute and all but no one compared to Jacob, "thanks" putting on a fake smile, "you want to dance?" I open my mouth to say 'no' but a husky voice beats me too it "no you are not dancing with my girlfriend, or touching" the guy freezes slowly he turns round to face Jacob, I knew everyone was scared of him, this proves it cause quick as lightning he ran off, I look at Jacob "want to dance?" Smiling at him he returns it with a smirk.

Everyone went back to dancing I danced with Jacob, my back to his chest his hands placed on my hips while I grind against him, he kisses and sucks on my neck, lifting a hand I run my fingers through his hair gripping hold of it, I hear him groaning against my neck, "Lexi stop with those movements or I won't be able to handle myself around you" I laugh as he grips tighter onto my hips to stop me from moving against him.

Partying till one in the morning I headed home along with Lucy Jacob and Sam who stayed at mine because it was late and they were a little drunk.

Before I went to bed I placed glasses and Advil next to them on the side for when they woke up, I however had some business to attend to.

Changing into black skinny jeans, black tank top, knee high boots and a black hoodie, tying my hair up into a slick pony tail, along with a black beanie to cover my blonde hair, grabbing my mobile phone and car keys I head out.

I got some information about Steven and that he and his brother Martin were having a secret meet which wasn't much of a secret seen as I knew about it but then again I'm good, really good.

They were meeting at a diner on the other side of town, driving there took me ten minutes with the speed I went at. Pulling up round the corner so they wouldn't spot my car I climbed out and walked up to the diner, they were sat at a table near a window which coincidentally was open, crouching down I sit under the window listening to the conversation.

"Have you found anything yet on the child" I instantly recognized that voice as Stevens, "No nothing, I would have thought I'd have found her blood records or something like that seen as I killed her mother seventeen years ago and got blood from her but nothing matches" I freeze Martin killed my mom, my breathing hitches in my throat, tears try to push out but I hold them back, listening a little longer,

"What did you find out about Lexi Rodriguez?" My ears perk up at the mention of my name, but why would he want to know about me?

"Well I found out that she never existed at all until a few months ago" shit they wouldn't think that I'm, could they?