Chapter 10

I woke up with a stinking headache, slowly I sit up looking around, I find myself on my bed wondering what happened at the party, rubbing my eyes I walked to my bathroom, switching on the shower I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the hot water.

Letting the water trail down my body, I wash all the grime off my body and wash my hair as well.

Spending thirty minutes in the shower, I step out wrapping a towel tightly round my body, walking to the sink I brush my teeth and dry my hair, putting it in a fish tail braid.

Walking out the bathroom I go into my wardrobe and put on matching panties and bra, slipping in some white shorts and an off the shoulder red top I slip on my red converse also.

Walking out I grab my phone and purse and head down stairs.

Reaching the bottom, I look around and it is as if there was no arty at all everything is spick and span.

Walking into the kitchen I grab a bowl and a box of Marshmallow crunch, pouring it into a bowl and poured in some milk. Sitting down at the table I eat the cereal.

As I'm eating my phone vibrates indicating I have a message, looking I see it's from

Jacob

To Lexi

Great party last night I had a blast babe and the private sow in the bedroom was great, me and the boys are on our way over I'm bringing Jamie over too see you in 10 xx

-Jacob

I smile and message him back

To Jacob

Okay I'll see you soon babe xx

-Lexi

Finishing off my cereal I run upstairs and change into my black bikini, grabbing my towel bag I pick up some sun screen and my iPod slipping on y flip-flops I grab my net tying it round my waist heading out I get to the top of the stairs and the doorbell rings, going down one of the maids answer the door, letting them in then stand at the bottom of the stairs, Jamie spots me as I reach the bottom "Lexi!!" I bend down and scoop him up "hey there Jamie how are you?" Smiling at him "good, Jacob says we are spending the day with you" I nod my head "yep that's right were going to go on the beach for a while then I Have a surprise for you" his eyes light up with excitement, putting him down he jumps around like he's high on sugar.

"Well good morning boys, I hope you all slept well last night seen as some of you partied hard last night" laughing slightly at the thought of the Black boys partying in the same house together, it. Would be hell.

I could tell that James and Jayce had a splitting headache cause of the fact they were stood with dark shades on "come into the kitchen I have some aspirin for you, and I'm grabbing the picnic basket as well, I hope you all brought your trunks" smiling at them.

After the boys took the aspirin we headed out to the backyard and onto the beach "here you go Jamie your very own beach to play on" he screams really loud before running into the water turning to face the boys I chuck each one a set of key each of them barely catching them "what are these for?" James asks while the other three look confused "in that shed over there" pointing to the right of the house "is six jet skis, go have some fun and please be careful on them they cost a bomb to replace" all their faces light up before they jump up and run towards the shed pushing each other as they run.

Soon enough all the boys are on the jet skis racing one another, I sit on a deck chair sun bathing while watching Jamie play in the sea.

A few hours pass I call the boys in and they grab some food to eat, after twenty minutes of watching them stuff their faces, we pack up the jet skis and the empty basket of food "aww is that it? Jamie whines looking down at him I smile "not quite, follow me" I. Grab Jamie's hand and take him towards the dock with the boys trailing behind, for some reason I get the feeling that someone is looking at my arse, turning round I was right "Jacob stop staring at my ass" I yell back at him, I hear the boys snicker looking back a second time he just winks at me shaking my head I continue to the dock.

Walking to the edge of the dock I hop into my boat grabbing Jamie I help him on, the boys follow, starting the boat I drive off into the ocean.

Half an hour later we reach our destination, tying the boat up I get off the boys follow, Jamie runs up to me grabbing y right hand and he's holding Jacobs hand in his left, walking through the front doors I'm greeted by the receptionist "good afternoon miss Rodriguez how are you today?" Smiling at her "I'm very well thankyou I've brought some friends to the aquarium and then to the park" showing her the lads and picking up Jamie so he can see as well because he can't see over the counter just yet.

Smiling at me she looks at the computer logging me in, "right your all logged in have a good day" she waves to me responding to her wave I walk round the desk and go through the staff door, putting Jamie down I walk through some dangly things which I don't really know to call them they dangly over the threshold of your doors so I'll stick with dangly things going through it takes us straight to the aquarium where new animals are brought in a released.

One by one I show Jamie each animal, when we get to the end I show him scar the dolphin that was rescued the other week, and then we head to the large aquariums showing him the orca and dolphins, sharks and turtles and penguins as well as some seals and loads of fish, just before I took them to the water park I Went into the food store filling a bucket up with fish, walking back out I see Jacob, Jamie, James and Joe all stood together messing around.

"Right one more thing to do before the water park" they all turn to face me with smiles, Jamie stood bouncing on the spot, "time to feed and swim with dolphins" before anything else could happen Jamie screams with delight at the top of his lungs I just laugh, I couldn't remember the last time I had this much fun ever.

After getting the boys sorted Joe, James and Jamie got in the water and swam with the dolphins, turning I look at Jacob "aren't you going to swim with them?" Looking confused as to why he isn't in the pool with his brothers, walking up to me he spins me around so I'm facing away from him he wraps his arms round my waist and rest his head on my shoulder nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck he slowly sucks causing me to shiver in delight "please don't do that especially when were in my family's work and your older brothers and baby brother and just in the pool where were stood" I say in hushed whispers.

Sighing he kisses my neck one last time before standing up straight , he then quickly spins me around and before I could say anything he plants a kiss on my lips, trying really hard to resist I couldn't any longer I cave faster than I have ever before, I hate what he's doing to me it's so annoying yet he's so irresistible, wanting to deepen the kiss he asks for entrance which I deny at first which frustrates him trying again I allow him to enter my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance, me wanting to win takes the little fighting deciding to cave first Jacob wins exploring my mouth I wrap my arms round his neck closing any space there's was from between us.

We were too into the kiss we didn't realise when Joe, James and Jamie had got out the pool, Jamie giggles breaking us from the kiss, both of us are out of breath, my cheeks flush red while Jacob stands there with a huge smirk on his face slapping his arm he laughs I grab Jamie's arm and head towards the water park entrance behind me I could hear the three lads joking and talking about the kiss Jacob and I just had, turning around slightly I can see Jacob getting annoyed with is brothers making fun of him I couldn't help but laugh.

When we got into the water park we all headed for the highest water slide Joe went on his own James took Jamie and Jacob and I went together.

I think it was about half eight when we decided to come home by the time we reached the mainland it was dark the Lads carried Jamie back to the car giving them a quick goodbye it just left e and Jacob, being a gentleman he walked me to the door, giving him a hug "goodnight Jacob" kissing him on the cheek, as I open the door I step in only for Jacob to grab my arm and pull me back leaning in he whispers in my ear "goodnight Lexi, I'll see you in school babe" leaning back slightly he moves closer to my lips smelling his minty breath on my lips I move closer to him our lips meet and I'm divulged into a warm sensation I get every time he's near me or touches me.

Pulling away he leans up and kisses my forehead "goodnight" he whispers before turning and walking down the path and climbs into the car with his brothers giving a quick wave they speed off down the street into the dark.

Stepping in the house I close the door behind melocking it as well, slowly I walk upstairs and into my room, changing into my pj'sI. Crawl under the covers ad drift off into a deep sleep thinking of only oneperson. Jacob.