Chapter 11

I wake up not to the sound of my alarm but to the sound of someone trying to get in my room via the window, swiftly I get my knife from under my pillow and carefully walk towards the window, I see movement on the other side a shadow of a man looms in view, I quickly open the door, grabbing the intruder by the collar of his shirt and drag him into my room throwing him to the ground I Straddle him and place the knife to his throat "if you so much as blinks I will slit your through without hesitating" shoving the blade in further "well it's nice to know that if someone breaks in to your room you won't hesitate to kill someone " he laughs at the end.

I freeze retracting the blade from the persons neck I pull away and notice its none other than Jacob Black, biting the blade between my teeth I begin to get up but he grabs my arms and pulls me back down I smack straight into his chest "though I do love this position, but I don't want anyone else to have the pleasure of seeing you in booty shorts and a boob top" I look down a my clothing seeing that I do have on what he said, sitting up I straddle him, he props himself up on his elbows looking at him he's wearing denim cut shorts with a black light shirt showing his muscles and six pack, looking at his face he has a full smirk plastered on his face "what?" Before I knew it he grabs my waist and spins us round so I'm underneath him and he's straddling me "you know I like this position better" leaning closer to me.

I laugh slightly at his sexual reference "are you suggesting something?" He wiggles is eyebrows, I turn my head to hide my embarrassment, as I do so I see the clock and I realise were going to be late for school, shoving him off he looks at me shocked I point to the clock "were going to be late to school if I don't shower now" thinking at what I said he jumps up then stalks towards me "can I join you?" He asks my eyes widen at the question, for some reason I'm tempted to say yes though I don't "no" turning round I run into the bathroom before he can react.

Stripping of my pj's I step into the hot shower and wet my hair, without knowing I begin to sing, singing to one of my favourites 'can we dance by the vamps' after showering I step out wrapping a towel round my body I dry and curl my hair turning round I realise I haven't brought clothes in with me because I was too busy focusing on Jacob.

Making sure the towel is tightly wrapped round my body I walk out to my room hoping nothing bad was going to happen, to my luck nothing did happen but Jacob was sat on the bed with his phone in his hands, I hoped to sneak past but that didn't happen, "well I'm defiantly liking this view" he lowers his phone staring at me with lust and want, my face goes beet root red quickly and swiftly I walk into my wardrobe, and grab a matching pair of underwear, slipping on a pair of ripped skinny jeans with a white tank top and a matching half denim jacket.

Slipping on my white vans I walk out the wardrobe to see Jacob stood looking out the window in which he entered, walking up behind him I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him from behind, "shall we get going" he turns around wrapping is arms round my waist. "Yeah, come on" he grabs my hand I follow him down the stairs and out the front door he leads me to his car he opens the passenger door I stand looking at him confused "why am I going in your car I was going in mine" he laughs "I came here to pick my girl up" smiling at me genuinely I wanted to 'aww out loud' at him.

A small blush crept onto my face "come or we really are going to be late" smirking at me knowing that he's made me blush.

We arrive at school he parks his car in his usual spot, I see Jacobs friend Sam walking over and behind him trail Krista, Melanie and Chloe the school's cheerleader and schools bitch with her minions.

Sam reaches the car and spots me in the passenger seat he looks confused then a smile appears on his face I smile and wave at him, Jacob gets out the car and greets his friend, then he walks round to myside of the car and opens it up before I can open the door myself, everyone in the school lot looks in our direction Krista and her minions stop and stare in shock as I step out the car, and as I knew that me and Jacob are going to be the talk of the school, I smile at Jacob and he smirks, right then I knew he's up to something leaning over I whisper n his ear "I know you're up to something, don't do anything that will make me do to you what I did this morning" kissing him on the cheek knowing it will cause more talk with everyone else and also affect Jacob.

The bell rings for first lesson I walk past the boys and Krista along with her minions smirking at them as I pass by, knowing that it will piss her off extremely.

The day passes I meet my friend Lucy at lunch in the cafeteria as soon as I sit down she begins asking questions "when were you going to tell me that you and Jacob are together?" At this point I was in the middle of taking a sip of coke, well not anymore, I did a full spit take, which caused every person in the cafeteria to look at our table, Lucy and I look at each other before we burst out laughing, I don't know how long we were laughing for but two chairs on our table were pulled out making us stop laughing instantly, looking I saw Sam and Jacob sitting down Jacob next to me and Sam next to Lucy. Sam must have. Thing for Lucy, because she defiantly likes Sam as he sits down she starts going red and tries to cover it up I bite my lip holding back my laughter which doesn't work, she gives me an evil look then kicks me in the shin making me wince in pain which made Jacob laugh and made me kick him then glare at him.

After a few minutes of messing and kicking each other we all stop, I turn around to see everyone staring at us and the whole room completely silent. Awkward if I do say so myself.

I turn back to the guys who are also looking at the surrounding room, it begins to piss me off that people are staring at us so I kind of blew.

"If you have quite finished, you can get on with your own lives instead of invading and disturbing ours, hanks have a great day" waving at them with just a flick of the hand I turn back to my friends who have the same look on all their faces, a look of shock, I just stare at them blankly "what it piss me off when people do that and stare for unnecessary reasons" I pick up me pizza taking a bite, they all shake their heads "I swear you were raised by men" I swallow my food and lower my head realising that I actually was raised by men, before they could notice my change in emotion I plaster a fake smile on and look back at them "I just speak my mind That's all" shrugging my shoulders.

looking at Jacob I can tell he knows that I'm faking this, I smile reassuring him I'm okay I place a hand on his thigh in which he stiffens at my actions then relaxes I watch as he closes his eyes enjoying what I'M doing, I decide to have some fun.

I slowly move my hand further and further up his leg his eyes open and look straight at me in return I just smirk at him, I knew smirking at him he would know what I was doing and I was right so I took it up a notch, my hand was inches away and he snapped he abruptly stood up causing a few people to look at us, he grabs my hand pulling me to my feet and then practically drags me out of the cafeteria, he pulls me down the empty school halls round the corner and into an empty classroom, closing the door he slams me against the door not too hard though "what were you trying to do tome in there?" raising an eyebrow at me, I put on my best innocent smile "what are you talking about?" pretending, knowing full well that it will agitate him more he looks me up and down with lust.

Leaning down he leaves a trail of kisses on my neck making me become extremely hot, "you *kiss* know *kiss* exactly *kiss* what *kiss* I'm *kiss* talking *kiss* about *kiss* "okay so maybe I do know what you're talking about, what are our going to do about it hmm?"

He pulls away from kissing my neck and gives me a mischievous smile he leans back down to my neck and starts sucking.

When he pulls away I use the reflection on my phone to see that he has given me a huge hicky my jaw drops in astonishment "well that's going to cause more talk about us" placing my phone back in my pocket.

I smile at him "come on we better get back before they begin to wonder what's going on" he looks at me neck where he left the mark I roll my eyes "come on" grabbing his hand I walk out the classroom, he let's go of my hand my heart drops at him doing that, as I thought that he was going to leave he lifts his arm slipping it around my shoulder my smile reappears on my face he kisses me on the cheek making me blush slightly.

What is he doing to me?

As the day passes the school day ends and I walk to the car with Jacob just as we reach it my phone buzzes looking at it I see that it's a message from Rick it read,

To Lexi

You have three fights tonight start at 7pm sharp, they are undefeated two as normal the other is with both guys at the same time, you've fought two people at once before but they aren't as good as these two together, be careful when in the fight make sure you train for a few hours previous and bring protection good luck

-Rick

I message him a quick okay letting him know I got the message.

Putting my phone away I got in the car with Jacob and head home so I. Can train for tonight's match which I don't know how it will end up.